Chapter 22- A date.....?

Meera's pov

"Do you like it? " Mohit asked me..

I turned to him "Like.. It..??  I loved it... This is so beautiful. Mohit" i said hugging him....

I Pulled  away from him when he said  "Come" he took me to bed.. I sat and looked at the tray of food..

"how did this came to your mind? " I asked him out of curiosity.

He came beside me and pulled the tray toward him.. And started to feed me..

" You know I never took you on a date... So i thought i might arrange something... Initially i had decided to watch a movie..here. But then you look tried, so we will just eat and sleep.." he said..

"So is this a date?" i asked him..

"Hmm.. You can assume a date if you want..." he said nervously.. I decided to tease him..

"What kind of date is this, I am in my Pj's... Not dress properly also..and you didn't ask me!! " i said in complaining tone...

"but you look most beautiful in Your cartoons print Pj's" he said innocently..

I laughed...... " This is so beautiful..... Mohit thank you...It's a most Perfect date for me! " i told him..

We finished eating and he moved the tray and put it down... I rubbed my arms as cold wind blew...

"Cover yourself with blankets Meera" Mohit said as he pulled the blanket on me...

He sat down resting his back on headrest, and i put my head in his lap....

"The sky looks so beautiful..." i said gazing at sky full of stars...

"Hmmm" Mohit hummed he was now running his fingers in my hair...

"I like watching stars.." i told him

We both continue to talk on random things.. Mainly me talking and him listening.

I sat up and adjusted so now  both are backs were rested on pillows behind us, I looked at him... And i just hugged him.. Sideway.. Nestling my face in his chest

now we both half lying and sitting... I pulled the blanket around both of us...

It was getting more cold... Mohit moved a little and removed his t-shirt... And took me in his arm..

His  body heat.... Made me warm... Snuggling more into him.. I kissed above his chest where his heart beat... And I could swear that his heart skipped.

He groan and pulled me between his legs.. I was literally strangling him.

My hand landed on his chest, I trace his abs with my fingers under blanket while talking.. And he kissed my forehead every now and then..

It was so blissful.... And i wanted nothing else but to stay like this forever...

"I missed you a lot today" Mohit said rubbing his thumb on my lower lip.. Creating tingles, I was surprised by how this small touches could great such a effect on me.

"I missed you too.." i whisper back.. We both lean in for a kiss...

Kissing Mohit was best part.... We both started slow....

"Mohit......" I moan.. As he bite down softly on my lower lip.. He ran his tongue on my lip easing the sweet pain..

We were so much into kiss that i didn't realize that Mohit's hand had snuck inside my T-shirt... Dangerously close to my breast...