Chapter 33- Back Home

Meera's POV

The wedding was over and we were now boarding the plane.

I was stuck between two brothers as Abhi was giving Mohit silent treatment, so I had to sit between both of them.

It was 3 am in morning, two hours more and we will be landing, it will be 6:30 am by the time we will reach home.

Mohit was sleeping he's face was snuck in the crook of my neck, he's warm breath sending tingles .And Abhi was also dozing off.

But I was wide Wake. Maybe because of too much thoughts which occupied my mind.

I shut my eyes, as my head started to hurt. I don't want to think about what had happened and pain Mohit had endure in him.

"Mohit.." I shake him a bit, the flight attended started to announce the instructions for landing.

"Hmm!?" "Wake up we are above to land" I said he squint his eyes open.. And sat straight.

I looked to my left.. 'There is no way he was going to wake up with little shake' I flung my hand back and slapped Abhi hard.

He startled and sat up right. And looked around alarm, I tried to suppress my laugh and Mohit beside me chuckle I gesture him to keep quiet.

"What happened?" I asked him keeping my face blank "Huh?? Nothing.. Did you hit me?" He asked narrowing his eyes at me.

"What?... Are you still in sleep wake up we above to land" I said and turn to Mohit to suppress my giggles.

After a will When I looked at him he was still rubbing his cheek.

An Hour drive from Airport we reached home. I threw my jacket on bed as I put my luggage in closet.

When I came back Mohit was starting at my jacket on bed.. I hastily walked and picked it up "Sorry.." I said..

He came to me and threw it back on bed "I missed you making the room. Mess, now it feels normal again" He told me.

"I'll get fresh.. I'll be leaving to office" He said. "Ok! I'll make you breakfast" I said and went down.

Dad was still sleeping I didn't want to wake him up.. I made breakfast for Mohit.. He ate it quickly went to office not before giving me a kiss.

Whole day I had spent talking with dad, cooking, setting my closet again.. Mohit didn't called me neither did i I, because I knew he must be busy.

I contacted my Hospital again to inform them That I was back In town.. They said I can join them any time, as they had not yet replaced me.

What can I say I am irreplaceable...

Mohit came back home late at night.. I waited for him reading book.. As soon as he came he freshen up and I serve him dinner.

Once we finished we head to our room..

"I need to talk to you.. Please don't get angry" Mohit said as he tuck my Hairs behind my ear.

Mohit had caged me in his arms as we laid down on bed.

"What it is??" I asked him.. He looked into my eyes kissing my forehead "I need to fly to New York tomorrow afternoon.." He said. I didn't react because I already had an Idea that as soon as we land he had tons of work pending.

"I will be gone for two weeks" He continues softly, I sigh.. "Its ok.. I mighty as well be  Busy in hospital.. But You have to make me a promise" I said..

"Promise" He said "Frist listen what I want" I said giggling..

"You will vedio call me daily .. Whenever you are free.. No matter what time it is" I told him..