Chapter 23- Abhi!!

Meera's POV

I got ready and came out, keeping my face void... I just wanted to tease Mohit...

When i walked to vanity to dry my Hairs.. Mohit came from behind..

He tried to move my Hairs away from my shoulder but i glared and swat his hands away..

"Didn't i told you, that i am not talking to you" i said to him..

He ignored what i said and pulled me to sofa.. Where he had already arranged breakfast..

He sat me down.. And sat next to me.. Slightly behind me.. And then picked up an ice pack...

And gently pressed it on my neck.. I shivered.. "This will help to reduce the redness" he said...

Awwww..... He take so much care of me....

I smiled "Are you still angry at me?" he asked after we finished eating...

"Hmm... No.. Because i was never mad at you.. I was just acting" i said giggled when he scowled ..

He suddenly pulled me to him.. "I see that you enjoyed worrying your Husband my dear wife" he said rubbing his nose on my..

I smiled... "because i love when you do this little things for me. " I said suddenly... He stare at me... "I want to give you hard time to win me back, but.. I can't. Seem to do that....." i pout

He laughed cupping my face .. "God.... I love you" he said suddenly...

I was in shock.... He said he Loves..me O my God.. O my God... O my God......

I looked at him wide eyes "That is not how i wanted to confess my love to you.." he said scratching his head...

Tears perked my eyes... "Baby....!! What happened... I am sorry.. I didn't mean to hurt you... I.. Please don't cry" he said in panic state..

But i was already in more tears... I had waited to hear him say this... I pulled him and hugged him.. I stood on my toes and kissed his cheek.. Then his forehead and then his lips...

God.. This Man... Loves me... And i love him... Finally he said it..

"I love you too" i said pecking his lips once again..

He smiled widely at me.. "Really?" he asked.... "Yes.... I don't know since when but i Love you..." i told him..

And after that he kissed the hell out of me... I don't know for how long we kept kissing each other, but i stopped him.. We both got ready..

Mohit told me put on a jacket.. As the weather was cold..

" You are so beautiful " Mohit whisper in my ear as we made our way out

" You are so beautiful " Mohit whisper in my ear as we made our way out.. I blushed as he mingled our fingers together...

Mohit said that he will be with me today.....