Chapter 32- Revealed

Meera's POV

"Wh.. What.." I stutter... For a minute I thought I heard something different, something wrong.

"I was ten years and abhi was four, dad use to always away for business.. I have seen mom crying in her room.. At that time I was angry on my dad... He was always busy with his work and barely had time for us and Mom." he stopped telling.. He didn't allow me to pull back I rubbed his back. I felt wetness on my shoulder.

" mom always fight with dad complaining to spend time with her,  me and Abhi.. But dad gave excuse all the time " he pause taking breath." At that time he had just started his business and was busy in it".

" Until one day, I saw changes In her, Mom!! she looked happy.. She no more cried, infact started going out more.. She was always more happy when Dad was away ".. I was happy to see her like that.. I thought she joined her dance academy again that is why she looked happy..

" I was 14 years old.. When I came to know that the reason behind my Mom happiness is love.. Which she craved, from my dad.. she was finally getting it... Buy not from my dad..!! " he told me his body going rigid.

" Mr Ajay Mathur..!! He was the one she fell in love with, " Mohit stopped speaking as I gasp...

" Is that why you hate him so much "I asked him.." he is the reasons she is not alive today he took my mom away from me how can I not be angry on him". He snapped, but his eyes soften when he gaze at me.. He sat down on floor and took me in his arms i was sitting between his legs.

"That day when she died, she was going to elope with him... I tried to stop her, but she didn't listen to me..".

"Hour later we received a call, that she was caught in an accident and had died on spot.," He told me further. A tear slip his eye.. I wiped it away

"he didn't even came to her funeral.. Abhi and Dad have no Idea about it..... When I took over the company.. I Met him in Delhi, when I confront him, he laughed and said.. That my Mom was just a source of income for him..... I was so angry on him.. I started to destroy him.. Nearly making him beg for money, but then he threatened me to tell dad about all this, so I stopped ".

After he finished telling me.. I pulled back.. And looked into his eyes. "Do, you hate your mom?" I asked him softly.

"No.. I thought I hated her but for some reason I couldn't... But what she did was wrong... She was selfish" He said..

"I don't think so Mohit...!" I said, he snapped his eyes at me. "She was in love Mohit..., love makes you do things you never want to do... Including leaving the people you love the most.. She didn't wanted to stay in unhappy marriage... Was she wrong in thinking of her own happiness?" I asked him..

He shook his head "I understand it.. But.. But.. Was she not responsible towards me, towards Abhi... How would she just abounded us.." He cried out.

"Mohit.. Look at me baby " I said holding his face in my palm "I am not saying that what  she did was completely right... But she was not wrong either... She was torn between her kids and love." I said. Mohit sob.

"I know!, I just feel like if I have been able to stop her that day, she could have been Alive".. Guilt flash in his eyes.

"Mohit love... You can't change the destiny... Forgive her.. She needs it.. After being betrayed by the love she needs your forgiveness to rest her soul in peace" I tried to make him understand.

"I have long Forgiven her.... It just what happened keeps me reminding the cruel faith. I loved her Meera.. She could have just talked to me..

I Sigh" You were just child bacj then Mohit.. "I reminded him..