Chapter 9

Meera's POV

I couldn't speak as i watch in absolute horror as they flash my face on channels accusing me for  something i will never do ever..

I drag my eyes from TV screen to Mohit, his jaw was clenched as he watch the news..

"Mohit.. I.." I tried to say, but only  gasp out the words.. He's head snap to me.

And i saw that  one look i never wanted to see in his eyes or anyone else.. The look of Disgust.. 

I moved towards him , now standing in front of him i hold his hand but he just jerk it off looking away from me.

I gulp down the hurt .."Mohit" ...i spoke again " Trust me i didn't do..." before i could complete " trust you Meera....do you think I am a fool ... you want me to just ignore the fact that my Wife had offer her self .....god i couldnt even say it out loud" he said looking away from me.. I shook my head.

"You think i really did that?" i asked him.. He grab me by my arms and pulled me toward the TV screen.... " What is all this Meera... And you yourself confirm you went there" he yelled again making me flinch back.

" All women's are same" he said... Holding me painfully..

Before he could say any further... Abhi barge in..

"Meera..!!" he said coming to us i didn't look at him my eyes only on Mohit...

"Leave her.. Bro... You are hurting her.... God.. Meera... Are you Ok.. Did that bastard hurt you?" he questioned me.

I whimper as he embraced me in his arms... Why can't my husband.. Trust me.. Why?..

I sob.. Burying my face more into Abhi's chest..

" Meeru... Please relax don't cry.. I'll will handle it.. " he tried to console me..

I looked at him " come.. You need rest" he said and took me to the room..he sat on edge of bed.

" He... He's thinking wrong of me..... Abhi... I.. Didn't... I.. Only went.. To.. Ap.. Apologies... But..." I hiccup desperately trying to explain myself.

"Shhh....!! Relax...." he said rubbing my arms he offered me a glass of water...

After taking few sips... I told him everything that happened.

" That son of bitch......" after hearing everything Abhi was very much furious.

"I am going to rip his hands off Meera..." he said spacing in the room pulling at his hair... I sniff.

He stopped and came beside me "You don't think much.. Just go to sleep.. I'll take care of everything... Ok?" he said i laid down already feeling exhausted my eyes heavy due to all the crying.

"Abhi.... Moh.. Mohit... He.. Is.. Angry" i tried to tell him.. "shh I'll handle that Idiot time to knock some senses in his thick skull" he muttered.

I closed my eyes faintly hearing the door been closed before i shut my self.

*************

Abhi's Pov

After making sure that Meera was sleeping i came down.. To see my brother trashing things around in rage..

I stood watching him, how can he accuse Meera like that... This time i am not going to take his side.

Ignoring him i dialed one of my  detective friends number..

"hello.. Adi can we meet its urgent" i said and he told me to meet him at his office in half and hour.