Chapter 38- Epilogue

MEERA'S POV

8 years later...............................

"Uncle, my friend asked me that Why my Mumma Looks so big" I heard my daughter, Myra asked Abhi.. They both watching movie..

"Marshmallow.." he always call her that "Tell your friend, your Mom looks big because she secretly ate the whole Watermelon Alone.." He said making my daughter frown at him.. Mia besides me giggled and I scowl .

"Are you Indirectly saying that I am fat?" I asked him.. He went stiff.. And then turned around..

"Oh bud.. I didn't know you came.. I was just kidding" He tried to explain himself..

I sniff.. "you are calling me fat" I said.. "Oo no.no....no..."He said in panic..

Before he could say anything further I felt wetness between my legs.. I looked at Abhi wide eyes..

" MOHIT!! "i scream he came running down.." What happened " he asked..

" My water broke "I said.." What but your not due... It still 2 weeks to go..

I glared at him.. "SO WHAT?.. WE WAIT STILL 2 WEEKS.. OR YOU GOING TO DRIVE ME TO HOSPITAL...." I snapped at him..
........

19 hours later...

"Here you go Mrs Ahuja.. Your baby girl" The nurse said.. I looked at the bundle in my hand..

She was beautiful... I took a deep breath her baby scent engulfing me.. My throat burn.. What I was going to do next was hard for me for Mohit.. But I was Sure it was Right thing to do..

Mohit nodded at me.. "Abhi, Mia.. Here" I said.. Forwarding my baby girl to them..

Abhi took her in his arms and I could see tears in his eyes..

"So what Are you both going to name your daughter?" I asked..

Both their heads snapped to me.. "What?? Are.. You.. Saying Bud..?" Abhi shutter .

"She.. Belongs to you both now.." I told them.. "What are you saying Meera... We can't..." He trail off..

I asked Mia to put baby into the crib.. And they both sat down in front of me "When I found out I was pregnant again, my first decision was to give the baby to you both... But then god had grace us with twins.. So I decided the first baby born will be yours.. So this little girl is your Abhi.. Mia.. I know what I am doing.. And I trust you with My child.. She will never get parents like you "By the time I finish they both were crying..

Unfortunately Mia.. Cannot bare children.. It was sad phase for both of them, Mia even tried to divorce Abhi.. But we all and Abhi..make her realize more then a baby Abhi needs Her..

I have seen them both longing for child.. Seen them both spoiling and pampering Myra.. She were their centre....

They even tried to adopt a child. At first both were very excited but, I don't know what happened but Abhi drop the Idea.. He never told me either what suddenly changed their mind.

The doctor walked inside "Mr and Mrs Ahuja the adoption papers are ready" He said handling me the papers..

"Here.. We both have already signed.. She is legally yours" I said Abhi stopped me..

"Meera... I think you should wait until.. Untill.." He trail off..

"Don't worry Abhi.. My little boy is brave he is going to make it as a warrior" I said and pushed the paper into his hand.

Yes my boy was still fighting, he was in intense care.. He had stopped breathing.. Due to early labor..

Abhi Cried as he looked down at paper.. I smiled both of them..