Chapter 4 - Storm

MEERA'S POV

Its been a week to the hospital incident. And Mohit is back to his arrogant and ignoring self.

He had again gone early to attend some meetings, Dad had also gone to Canada to attend his friend's daughter wedding.

So it remains me and Abhi on dinning table as we were having our breakfast.

I was having my cereal, scrolling some news on my tab

It was raining heavily from last night, as i was scrolling a news caught my eyes

" oo my god.. ABHI!" I yelled, Abhi was startled by my sudden voice that he jump a little on his place and looked at me wide eyes.

" Meera....! What the hell?! you scared me" he wince like a child.

" shut up..! See this, the weather is going to be worst and there will be thunder storm " i showed him the news.

" Relax Meera......, half of the time what they predict is wrong so don't worry" he told me patting my head.

"But,...but....what if" i continued to say but his phone rang.

"hello...!" he continue to talk on phone while i search for more news.

"Meera.. I have to go out of city there is an emergency at one of the construction side." he told me and called driver to bring the car.

"But... Abhi..! No one is home.. What if storm comes" i was terrified of strom.

When i was child me and my parents went for a small trip and there we got stuck due to Storm for 2 days and that sounds of thunder still sends shiver to me reminding me of that awful night and since then i was terrified of thunder.

" Look here Meeru.. See the storm might hit at night, by that time me, and bro will be at home so don't worry, I'll call you in between" he said.

I took a deep breath.... Ok i can be brave... No need to be scared... I told to myself.

"Ok.. Abhi but.. Be safe its raining heavy don't get wet.......you'll catch cold" i told him. He hugged me and gave a soft kiss on my head and left.

There was no one in house as the servants did not came due to heavy rain.

I looked out of window the rain was heavy i saw that the gatekeeper were standing in rain. Though they were wearing coats put still getting wet.

So i made some tea and pour it in a hot bottle, i took two big umbrellas and one for me and went out once i reach to them their attention turned to me.

"Ma'am..! Do you need anything?" one of them asked.

" what are you standing outside in rain.?" i asked they looked at me shocked. I gave them tea and umbrellas " go inside the cabin and stand inside and drink tea.
And if you want more tea just call me" i told them.