Chapter 6 - Making Up

MOHIT'S POV

As Meera ran to her room, i resist the urge to go after her, she needs time alone.

I sigh......i am sorry Meera....!!

I turned around only to see my brother throwing daggers at me, for the frist time i saw hate for me in his eyes.

He didn't say anything and just march off towards Meera, i know he will make her happy somehow.

I went to office and finished my meeting by noon, after that i left for buying Meera gift.

By 3 pm i was finished with very things and i went home.

I saw Abhi doing something in kitchen, he didn't say anything to me, i know he was angry.

I went to room and saw Meera was searching for something.

She didn't even look at me, but i didn't fail to see her shock when she saw me home early. I went near her.

Clearing my throat to get her attention, she looked at me with big black eyes, she  flown when i didn't say anything.

" do you need anything?" she asked her voice cold not usual warm and welcoming.

I shook my head and scratch the back of my neck.

She followed my action with her eyes " what it is"? She asked this time with soft tone, she can easily know when i am nervous.

" Are.. You free...." i asked her, she flown " yes!!?!" she said.
" I was thinking to take you out for dinner" i said gulping, when she glare at me.

"Why..? You feel guilty for yesterday....." she said getting up from bed and standing in front of me. " i don't want to go with you anywhere... I have plans" she said coldly..

I looked away from her, "Ok" i said and went to get fresh.

I took a long bath and came out, i saw Meera waiting for me.

She hurriedly walk to me " i... Ok... How about you join me and Abhi in movie marathon" she asked.

" Abhi will not like it" i told her, knowing that he is still angry at me " i will handle him, are you joining or not?" she asked, i said yes and she smiled brightly.

We descended the stairs and i saw Abhi had already occupied the half sofa and sitting with popcorn in his hand.
As we came down his head wiped towards us.

We reach near him ane i settled on sofa and Meera sat between us
" what is he doing here?" asked Abhi to Meera " she looked at him" i invited him... And i don't want any discussion on this " she said with finall authority.

I. Smiled when i saw Abhi shut his mouth..... He start the projector and off the lights, we were watching comedy movie.

And buy the time the movie finished were wear laughing so hard that our stomach hurt. Meera was leaning and laughing she was now sitting so close to me, if she move little more she will be sitting on my lab now.

When i frist laughed she was staring at me wide eyes and when i asked her what happened, she said that she never seen me laughing.

Abhi had now stretch on sofa sequencing me and Meera in the corner of sofa..

" i am hungry" meera pouted, I got up from sofa " what would you like to eat?" i asked her "PIZZA..!!!" both Meera and Abhi yelled. I chuckled at them both and went make a call.

As i was ordering pizza, Abhi came he went to get some more popcorns.

" bukkad" ( eats a lot) i muttered.