Chapter 35 - New Member?

Meera's POV

4 MONTHS LATER

"Are you Ok? Dr Meera" Dr Jenny asked me.. I wanted to scream and tell her I was least ok.. That I was scared...

I Am pregnant!!!

Morning when I came to work, I suddenly fainted.. And now Dr Jenny confirmed that I was 3 weeks pregnant..

I was least expecting this.. I tremble.. "It's ok, to freak out Meera.. Children do come as surprise" She said keeping a hand on my shoulders..

My mind suddenly recalled the conversation that I had have With Mohit a month ago..

I had brought some of his baby pictures and toys home.. Back at our room.. And when he had asked me, why I brought them.. I simply told him that I was exited to watch out children with them.

At that time his expression had turned serious and he had said that he was not ready for kids.

And his statment had made me fear.. What if he refuse me and baby.. What if he goes back to being the old Mohit..

I adjusted my dress and wave goodbye to Dr Jenny who looked at me as if I had lost my mind.. And she might be right at that.

I glance at my stomach.. Oo dear..

I needed to talk with someone.. I was loosing it.. I quickly dial Abhi's Number.. It was out of reach.. Dammit.. Where is he..

Since past two months he has been going to office regularly which was odd and sudden.

I dial the reception number. "Hello!" Came a sweet voice "Hello.. Where is Abhi.. I need to speak to him" I said.. There was a pause.. "He is in meetings in his cabin he told not to distrub him" she told me.

"I don't care.. Tell it Meera" I said.. "Maam I am sorry, I can't" I cut the call.. Useless it was useless talking to them..

Suddenly I realized I was behaving like a bitch. My eyes sting..

Ok I have to go to his office.. I drive to the building.. And enter it, I faintly heard the guards greeting me..

Stupid elevator.... I knocked on Abhi's Cabin before entering, he was on his phone..

"Abhi!" my voice tremble.. "I'll call you later" He speak into phone and walked to me.

"Bud what happened?" He asked.. My eyes started to tear up, and I finally left a sob.. Which was stuck in my throat since I was told that I was Pregnant.

I was happy for the baby, but there was this fear in me. It took so much for me and abhi to build this relationship,.

"Bud!!" I started to sob loudly he made me sit down on sofa in his office and poured a glass of water for me.. I took it with trembling hands. He stare at my hands..

He picked his phone "Hello.. Hello where is Mia!? Ok make sure no one disturbs me tell that to Mia" He said..

He sat down beside me "Bud.. Please tell me what it is, you are scaring me" Abhi asked his expression Alarm.

"I... I tried to call you,... Bu.. But your.. Phone was.. O.. Out.. Of. Of.. Reac.. Reached.. Your stupid rece. Reception didn't.. Allow.."I stutter.. Between my sobs..

" Meera,! Bud.. What is it..? "He asked rubbing my back..

I looked up at him.." I am... Am.. pregnant! "I told him. He froze, his expression made me cry all over again.

" I..is.. There any complications Bud"He asked me. I furrowed my eyebrows at him.. Shaking my head "No..!".

"Then why the hell are you crying?" He yelled making me jump on fright..