Chapter 29 - His Pain

Meera's POV

"Where are you lost Meera?" shurti asked me.. I snapped out of my thoughts..

"Huh?" i crunched my eyebrows at her "Oo sorry Shurti I was just thinking something" I told her.

Its been 15 minutes Mohit as not came back yet..

Were is he.. I hope everything is OK.. I don't know but i have this feeling that something was wrong.

"Shurti.. Please excuse me.. I'll just come back" I told her.. I got up and started to walk towards the swimming pool.

Where is he???

I couldn't find him.. And because I forgot my phone at room, I couldn't call him.

I searched for Mohit nearby, and decided to go and get my phone and also check if he was in room.

Ya right maybe he got an important call so he went to room.... But atleast he could have informed me.

I was going to our room when I saw Mohit, walking out of hotel..

Where is he going???

I called out he's name.

'Mohit.....!!!

"Mohit wait...!!!"

"Mohit....!!" he didn't stopped..

And he was not so far to not hear my voice..

What has gotten into him.

I ran after him..

"Mohit" I tapped on windows of car "Mohit stop!! Where are you going??" I asked him.

"Meera go inside!!" He said in low angry voice.
"Mohit stop.. You can't go. Like that.... I won't allow you to drive in such state" I tried to stop him.

His head snapped at me....his eyes red for a second I took a step back the look into his eyes was furious.. "You are No one to order me.... GO INSIDE... AND LEAVE ME FUCKING ALONE!!!!!" he yelled..

I jumped in fear... "Mohit..." i whispered..

He started the car I tried to say something but my voice had dead inside my throat..

And I stood, as he speed of on the road.. "Mohit!!" I cried out his name..

Tears blurred my vision.
I slumped down on my knees 'God please take care of him' I prayed.

I just hope in his rage he don't drive rashly.

After sometime i got up and went to room.. I took a bath and changed my clothes into comfy clothes.

I waited for Mohit... I tried to reach his Cell phone.. But it was switched off.

I decided to wait for some more time, before go and tell Abhi..

The thought of Mohit so much in anger.. Was so disturbing for me.. What would have exactly happened..

Maybe it was related to that man...??

I walked out and sat outside waiting for Mohit..

Please god.. Let him be safe... Please!!!!

I prayed again... "Mohit were are you baby??" I whispered into silent night. .

---------------------------------------------------

Mohit's POV

As Meera walked away, I turned to the Man standing in front of me..