Chapter 8- Breaking News

Meera's POV

" Bro... Its of no use.. I tried to contact them again but they denied to have any conversation with us" Abhi told to Mohit as i sat in my chair at dinning table my head hanging low.....

I jerk up as sound of glass breaking fell on my ears... Mohit had pushed the glass abd plates down the table in rage....

"Mohit..!" I tried to say but was cut off by his sharp glare....clear message . ' Shut up.. This is all your fault' .

" The Hell... With everything....... I had worked so much for this project and i can't believe we lost it..!" he said...

"And you Meera... You are not allowed to my office anymore or interfere in it" he yelled making me flinch back.

" what is all this Mohit?.... And is this a way to talk to your wife!"

"Don't forget all this belongs to Meera's  as much as it belongs to you" dad scolded Mohit.

" And things like this happen when you're doing business.... If they don't have a courtesy to listen other person then we don't need to do any business with them" dad said and Mohit nodes at him.. And says a quick apology before picking his bag and marching out of the house.

" Meera... Don't think about his behavior.... You know how much an idiot my son is.." dad said patting my head..

" Dad is right Meera... I bet bro will forget about all this when he is back" Abhi assured me before leaving for office.

I thought about what happened and i didnt feel like I was wrong in any way.

But i have to do something... An idea came to my mind and i quickly ran to the room and started searching for the diary where Mohit writes important numbers and times...

Searching for a while i got it...

"Let's see if i find it?" i said to my self..

I did a little happy dance before picking my mobile and dialed the number.

"Hello.... Hmm.. Is it Mr Kapoor?" i asked and got a positive reply from other side.

" Ya.. I am Mrs Ahuja speaking............."

"Excuse me.... I am hear to meet Mr Kapoor.. My name is Meera Ahuja" i told the lady on reception... She gave me a quick glance before dialing in the intercom...

" yes... He is expecting you.... 1st floor... Please..."  she told me, I threw a quick thank you to her  and went to first floor.

Knocking on door, i heard a faint come in.. I entered in and saw a man in his 50's sitting on a chair...

I smiled at the man, before he gesture me to take a seat. As he looked at me from top to bottom, i Sutter under his eyes.

" Sir, i came here to apologize to you... I mean it was my mistake that my husband couldn't attend the meeting yesterday... He was not well so i didn't allow him to work" i started explaining to him.

He suddenly got up from his chair... " The damage is done Mrs Ahuja..!!" he said. His eyes flashing with some kind of emotion i couldn't read.

"Yes.. I know Sir.. But.. Please if you.." i was cut off when he walked to me.

"Let's get straight to the point Mrs Ahuja". I got up from chair creating some distance..

"what?" i asked him confused.

" Where do you want it to do.. Here or hotel.. I personally prefer hotels" he said and what exactly he wants started getting in my brain...

"You got it all wrong Sir... I am here to apologize" i said.. Gulping as he disgustingly scan my body..

" O cut the crap... MRS Ahuja... It's common in business world.. I know that you're husband must have send you here.... Such type of favor happens" he said coming close..

"stay away from me...." i said raising my voice. His eyes flared with anger.

" You bitch better come to me willing or I'll make sure that no one do business with your husband " he said threatening me..

Oo hell no.. I am not taking his crap...

"You old bastard, i am not scared of your threats... I came here to apologize but guess what you can go to hell... And even if you make a deal I will not allow it" i said.. I turned around to leave.

But was pulled around roughly... " I'll show you who you are dealing with" he said and started to force himself on.

Wrong move......

I raised my knee and kicked him hard between his legs.

He dropped down to floor groaning in pain his face red..

" Now you will think twice before forcing your self on a woman" I said and got out of his cabin. I breathe.

Sick bastard....

I quickly existed his office and went home....

I took a relaxing bath... And then didn't know went i felt sleep.

Next i woke up with loud yelling of Mohit.

"MEERA!!.... MEERA.....!!" with a start i sat up on bed.... What happen to him all of sudden...

Rubbing my face i went down only to see in horror as all the things were shattered on the ground....

And Mohit's back was to me..

I went to him "Mohit...!" i said he turned around in swift movement he eyes red in anger..

He hold my arms tightly, so tight that it was hurting me.... "HOW DARE YOU!!?" he said in dangerous voice.

I shiver... My heart beating loudly.... "Mohit.... I.... What..." i couldn't even form a proper sentence.

He eyes glared at me "Did you went to Mr Kapoor?" he asked tighten his hold on my arms.

My eyes went wide in realization.... "I... Mo.." i tried to say..

"ANSWER ME DAM IT

"ANSWER ME DAM IT...!!"

He yelled again, making me jumb in fear... Gulping i nodded my head in  yes..

And if earlier he was angry then now he was 10x in rage.. He's eyes practical turning dark..

DIDN'T I TOLD YOU TO STAY AWAY FROM MY MATTERS...!! " He yelled again pushing me roughly, i stumbled back barely managing to keep my self from falling on ground..

" What.. Are you saying? " i Asked.

" DON'T TRY TO ACT INNOCENT MEERA...!!... " he said and i looked at him confused..

He's jaw clenched... He went and took the remote of TV and on it and changed the channel to news...

And as i look from him to TV my ground slip.. As i was in horror....
As my face flash with a big headline..

MRS AHUJA.. WIFE OF WELL KNOWN YOUNG BUSINESS MAN MOHIT AHUJA ACCUSED FOR OFFERING SEXUAL FAVOR TO GET BUSINESS DEALS.................

---------------------------------------------------

Hi guys

Enjoy

Please vote

Take care
Byee until next time