Chapter 10- Forgive Me

Mohit's POV

My Temper rise as i thought more about what happened , i heard a crack and look down only to realize that glass in my hand had crack due to my hold..

I switch to another channel, as they show the Vedio of what exactly happened in Kapoor's cabin and how my Meera was molested by that dirty old bastard...

A small smile came on my face as they called her tigress.. She was Turley brave and I was amused to see her kick him in his balls...

But i was angry... Guilty on myself for not trusting her...

How can i just ruin my present with the ashes of my past.................

I also forget that what happened years before is not going to repeat again.... Why can't i get over it...

Letting out a sigh... I pulled at my hair... Meera is not going to forgive me this time...

I don't deserve her......

Only if she had married someone else other then me. she had been so much happy... That thought alone made the rage come back.

I have to get her forgiveness....
I will beg if that's what i have to do..

After handling the media i went to Our room to freshen up, i was hoping that Meera will be there but to my disappointment she was not.

After getting fresh and changing into track pants and T-shirt i went down to search Meera.

I heard giggles from hall so i went there.. But what i saw made my blood boil..

I saw meera sitting with some guy.. On sofa and he was whispering some things in her ear and she was giggling to it..

I went little near to them... "That's and awesome Idea Arjun... I can come with you.. to this way i will not get bored and I'll also have a partner for the party."

'what.. The Hell!!! Was is she going to party with this dick...
And partners..!??' i thought getting angry.

I cleared my throat.. They both looked at me, meera rolled her eyes and continued to talk but the idiot sitting next to her kept looking at me and then at Meera.

Meera let out a huff and dropped her hand " Ok.. So Arjun meet my husband Mohit and Mohit he is my Work friend.. DR.. Arjun..

Suddenly i remember the conversation i heard when i went to pick up Meera from her hospital... At that time she was scolding her for misbehaving with her..

I eyed Meera... Why is she friend with this guy now?

" pleased to meet you Mr Ahuja" Arjun's voice snap me out he had extend his hand for a shake but i didn't even try to take his outstretched hand... Instead i looked at him in eyes..

"Well..?" he said dropping he's hand back and looked at Meera with a Wide smile.....

" I should be leaving now Meera... Take care okay i will see you at the party.." he said.

Meera gave him a smile.. "ok.. But be on time... Thanks for coming" she said.

After he left Meera turned and started to walk upstairs.. Probably to Our room completely ignoring my presence.

I went after her... " What was that Meera..?" I said as soon as we were inside.

She ignored me again as if she didn't just hear me say.

I pulled her towards me turning her around.

"i asked you something? " i said loudly she pushed me away..