Chapter 26-Frist Meeting

Meera's POV

I was still in daze... When Shurti shoot another question..

"Ok this one is for Meera,! when did you two first time met?" she asked..

I remember "25.Nov three weeks before our marriage" i told her...

Mohit chuckled behind me.. "No wrong answer meera" he said in low husky voice.

I glared at him.. "no.. I am 100% sure" i told him..

"ok, so Mohit you tell us when did you frist met Meera?" my friend asked..

"7 years ago, college campus.. She had short hair just below her ears.. She was wearing a white and black strip t-shirt and loose jeans... I actually thought it was a boy... But then i saw her face.. Big bule rimmed glasses on her nose.. I guess she was in class 12th" i stare at Mohit wide eyes.

"What?!!.. But I never saw you!! " I said frowning .. "You were in hurry.. I came to meet Abhi.. You ran into me and then picked your big fat book muttered a sorry and ran away" he told me..

"Meera.. Did actually was a tom boy back in college" everyone agreed to shurti...

He remember me from back then... How?

It was unsettling for me.....

Before i could ask him anything.. Abhi shift in his sleep and groan in pain as his hand came under his body..

"I think, he is not comfortable here.. Lets take him inside... It too late also" i said... Every one nodded and got up to go to their respective rooms..

Shaking Abhi a bit i woke him up.. Mohit helped him as he was still in half sleep..

I followed behind them... Mohit took him to other room.. And i went to change in to night wear..

I wore a tank top and track pants.. And wash my face to clear my makeup..

I came out, but still Mohit was not in the room, so i went to adjun room..

He was helping Abhi to remove his Shirt... Sighing he gave up and let him sleep like that.. I removed his shoes.. And covered him with blanket.. He was such a baby..

Mohit arranged a pillow under his hand..

We both came out quietly, switching the lights off..

I crawled to bed and Mohit joined me removing his T-shirt..

He pulled me close and hugged me by my waist as he put his face in the valley of my breast..

I comb his hair.. But what occupied my mind was... If Mohit knew and loved me from start then why didn't he show me his love or wad vocal about it..

What had him hold back to show his love, emotions towards me..

"Meera!!" Mohit called me loudly.. "Huh?" I said startle.. He was looking at me with a frown on his face.. He cupped my face..

"What are you thinking so hard?" he asked me.. I search his face for few minutes.

"Can i ask you something?" i said he's eyes soften a bit "Of course.. What it is?" he said pulling me more close if possible..

"When did you actually start loving me" he smiled a bit.. "Back in college when i came to meet Abhi.. I saw you frist time, I thought you were cute.. And then Abhi use to talk about you alot..at that time I actually thought you and Abhi were a thing, but then he said that if he ever have a sister it could be only me" he stare at me..

"But then when i met you again i was totally stunned and mesmerized to see once shy, cute girl turned into a beautiful strong woman..." he said..

"i couldn't stop thinking about you after that and when we got married.. I was very happy because i knew that you are mine..." he continued..

"But then why you behaved like that?" i asked him.. He went quite... "I.. Am sorry i was a fool.. I.."..

"Mohit.. I am asking you that there might be some reason that you didn't want to marry.." i asked him again..

He went stiff... And he's expression visibly looked painful..

"Meera.. I.. Don't.. I can't" he struggled with words.. I have never seen him fumbling with his words like this..

He hold loosen on me.. But i didn't wanted to let him go..

So i pulled his chin up.. "It's ok.. If you don't want to talk about it" i said..

He didn't say anything.. He rested his head against my breast.. So i couldn't see his face..

To change his mood i called him.. But he didn't response.. So i pulled back..

I sucked in deep breath when i found his eyes moist... "Mohit" i whisper he shook his head... And buried it in my neck..

I hugged him close.. If that topic hurt him.. I will make sure that i will not ask him about it..

For minutes i hold him.. After sometime he raised his head and laid back pulling me on his chest..

"Mohit?" i asked.. He hummed in reply.. "Remember in morning you talked about hot nurse" i asked..

He raised his head and looked at me.. "That was just a comment baby... I didn't mean it" he explained..

"No.. That's ok... What i was asking.. If you prefer doctors?" i asked him.. I suppress my giggles when he narrowed his eyes at me..

"Fuck yes!!" he said swiftly turning me around... "infact i have my own personal doctor hot as hell!!" he said..

And before i could say anything he had our lips locked together...

Waking all my senses and get it wild..... I can feel his hands all over my body... As he explore my mouth.. I moan his name when he trail kisses down my neck..

He's hand had raised my tank top almost to my breast, he ran his fingers on my abdomen... Making me wiggle.. And push at his chest as it tickled me..

He catch both my hands and pined them about my head with his one hand... This position making it more imitate.

I tried to wiggle but he pressed his body more on mine.. I gave up and enjoyed the foreign feeling he gave to my body..

I love this man..... I think he couldn't get enough because his kisses turned more hungry... Fast.. And i struggled to match his pace... His mouth explore my.. Like a craving passengers in desert for water..

After what felt like hours.. He stopped but remain above me.. Staring at me like, if he blink i might disappear.. His hair was mess which i made.. But he looked more sexy..

He muttered something under his breath.. And pulled his lower lips in his teeth.. God.. That was enough to send my body into yet another havoc...

He slump down.. Next to me.. "If we continue and you keep on moaning my name so loudly Abhi will surely wake up" he said.. He was right... We don't want that..

I was applying moisturizer to my body, when Mohit sniffed few times. He was looking at me pressing his fingers on his forehead.

I took some moisturizer and rub it on his arms and face.. "What are you doing Meera.. I smell like you now" He said.

"Is it bad?.." I asked him narrowing my eyes, he pulled me to him "I love how you smell" he said in husky voice.

And i just buried my face in his chest..

"Are you coming up with cold..?" I asked him.. His nose was turning red.

"Sinus ! Don't worry I took medicine." He told me I turned In his arms and started to massage his head.

He sigh and engulf me in his warmth pulling the blanket close... "Good night jaan" he said (jaan= life) kissing my forehead and i smiled at his endearment...

"Good night baby" i said giving a kiss on his chest above his heart

--------------------------------------------------
Hi guys

Enjoy

Please vote
Take care
Until next time