Chapter 20- Kiss

MOHIT'S POV

" yes..! Sure... We will make all the necessary changes.."... "ok"

I glance at time... 2Pm..

Ending the call with one of the client... I looked at the door.. Where is she....?

I told her to come to room then we will go to lunch... I groan... Taking the room card.. I went out..

I called her, but she was not picking her phone... As always, why does she use it then?

I searched the lounge area, and i saw Shurti, sitting with a guy... Maybe her to be husband judging the way they are sitting and whispering in each other's ear..

I moved towards them... Having no clue to how to ask them as they were busy into each other.. I cleared my throat loudly..

They both eyes snapped at me.. "Shurti, where is Meera?" i asked her straight away..

"O.. Meera is with Mahir.. Bro in garden area" she told me.. And that was enough to set me off..

I marched towards the garden area.. But stopped in track..

'no.. Mohit calm down... You have to work on your insecurities... I trust Meera' i said to myself and then again went to garden...

There were decorators... I looked around and finally saw her... She was talking to some ladies, with that Mahir beside her, they were laughing at something...

I marched to them "Meera!" i called out..they all looked at me..

"Mohit?" she came to me.. " what happen... Do you want anything?" she asked...

I glared at her... "I thought we were going to have lunch together" i said in cold voice..

She bite her tongue.. "O god i forgot...." She checked time... " you didn't eat till now?" she asked...

" Are you done?, we can go now" i said to her....

She smiled nervously at me.. "actually Mohit i already ate, with guest..." she said... I clenched my fist... Not showing any emotion on my face... I was very hurt...

But now i know, how it feels... This is the way Meera had felt when she had demand something and i had disappointed her....

" Ok..! " i said" I will be in our room " i told her...

I was above to go but she stopped me." Mohit, come i want to introduce you to someone " she said, she pulled me in front of some ladies in their 40's.. I gave them a small smile..

" Aunties, this is my husband Mohit " she said.. And some were shocked some smiled..

"O you are already married?.. And here i thought You and Mahir are together.." one of them said...

What the...........!! ?

My blood was already hot.. And this.. Was just making me more angry...

I put my  hand around Meera's waist.. "Yes.. We are been married for more than a year now" i said,

Meera smiled at them.. "Mohit, this is shurti's mom.. And her Aunties.." she said..

I said a quick Namaste, to them and excuse myself.. To go to my room.

I threw the pillow on floor in anger... I can't even be angry on her...

I was spacing the room from last 15 minutes.. To calm myself down.... I can't let my insecurities ruin everything that i am trying to build...

"Thank you.. I'll take it from here" Meera's voice snap me out of my thoughts..

She push the serving trolley and brought it near the sofa'S.