Chapter 3 - Hide My Feelings

Above is Mohit👆

Mohit's POV

I was fuming in anger.... The image of Meera's bruise arm was constantly coming in front of my eyes. How dare they treat my wife like that.

What the.......!! I can't think of her.. I have to control my feelings.

Standing up I went to glass window looking down at busy street i recollect the memory when i met Meera. A smile stretch ony lips.

I never wanted to marry, but dad had to keep this wish in front of me and i couldn't say no, he had raised us without mom, and he played his role best, so it was my turn to return love back.

The reason why I didn't want to get married or have a relationship because i think all this is just a distraction. Which i never want in my life.

I am always like this, its hard for me to show emotion, i had seen my mom waiting for my dad to come home every night when she was alive.

But dad was so busy in building this company that he didn't see that my mom and his family was longing for his time and care.

Sure my dad regret now and i have no hard feelings for him, because i know he is guilt and after mom he was the best. never ignored me and Abhi, we both were he's first priority.

But i don't want any other girl to end up like my mom. So before when i met Meera i had clearly told her, that she should not expect any real husband and wife relationship from me.

I had refuse so many girls before marrying Meera, the reason being that they only wanted to marry me for money and status.

But Meera was different, when i put forward my condition, she directly rejected the proposal.

Later.... I came to know she and Abhi have been friends since college, and i also know that Abhi had convene her to marry me.

My Respect for her increase when she said that the only thing she want from this marriage is to let her work.

And that was ok for me, because i like the woman who are independent. And she is very professional as well, i enjoy when she goes all dietitian on dad and Abhi.

She enjoy life like a kid, something I wish I could do, always busy in her own world and she cares a a lot for her people.

I know, that I don't deserve her..
I don't show any emotion but i observe her every moment. Every time she is in front of my eyes, i truly adore her.

During the frist few months of our marriage i was always away in overseas to deal with business, and also to keep my feeling hidden.

I feel guilt each time when her big black eyes fill with khol accuse me, glare at me for not understanding her for hurting her.

But i have to ignore her, i know that Meera deserves someone who will always care for her, give love, treat her like Queen. Heck she was raised has princess by her parents.. Meera is kinda make every one around her love her and pamper her.

I closed my eyes, her beautiful face flashing behind my closed eyes lids, her cute face, and smile with beautiful dimples had my heart to skip a beat. She was Tiny only reaching to my chest. But the way she glare at people the toughest of guy could cover in fear.

Meera...... You're affecting me!

The knock on door pulled me out of my thoughts.

"sir... You have conference meeting with Dubai in 10 minutes" my secretary said. I nodded at her. Before she can leave i stopped her.