Chapter 24-Third Wheel

Meera's POV

"I am sorry Bud.. Because of me bro can't spend time with you" Abhi said..

"shut up, Abhi.. Why didn't you told me...?" I asked him..

"Chill, meeru.. Beside you know how strong i am... Now let's get ready.... Lets add some fun to the marriage" he said like a excited kid..

I smiled..... "I missed you" i said giving him side hug " but i didn't miss you... I mean i got all the food to myself" he said... Laughing..

"Lets have fun..." i said ignoring his comment..

We high five... But then he wince in pain..

For a change i wore a Black color saree .... It was beautiful.. And i just wanted to wear it.. I rarely ever wear saree...

After getting ready i went to other room to tell Mohit that me and Abhi will be out...

I saw Mohit typing something on his laptop setting on sofa..

"Mohit

"Mohit.." i called he hummed in reply, still looking at laptop screen...

"Me and Mohit will be out..." i said, he finally raised his head anf looked at me...

His eyes went wide for a second.. And then he suck in a deep breath...

He pulled me to him, i was standing in front of him now.. He put the laptop away and buried his face in my tummy...

He stay like that for few seconds as i comb his hair with my fingers...

He pulled away after giving a kiss on my tummy over my thin saree, sending shiver and pleasure through my body...

"I will be having hard time, concentrating on work..." he said pulling me on his lap..

He trace my neck with his nose and groan "i can already imagine, all the eyes staring at you, dam it..!!" he said he's jaw clenched..

I cupped his face... "You don't need to worry about anything... Beside Abhi will be with me" i told him..

"That's the only reason i am not telling you to go chance and rather wear my clothes" he said making me blush...

" You look beautiful..!" he said staring at me..

We both lean our face.. But before our lips could meet.. Abhi came...

"Oo god my innocent eyes..!! " he yelled making me jump away and stand...

Mohit glared at him.. "what do you want.!?? .. And why are you roaming naked?? " he asked...

And i laughed "I am not naked.. I got my pants on... Beside i need help to put shirt.." he said suddenly grumpy..

I walked to him and helped him put his shirt. While Abhi muttered how he didn't want yo walk on me and Mohit making out which made me blush harder "Abhi who helped you back in house" Mohit asked him, to change the topic..

"Dad actually hired, a nurse" he said making me raise my eyebrows..

"Was she hot?" asked Mohit.. And my neck snapped at him..

"Mohit!". I glared at him.. He raised his hand in defense, "just asking Meera" he said..

Abhi chuckled "Do you think dad will hire a hot nurse, she was old...." he said shivering...

I hit him.. "Abhi.. I think you need new dressing for your bandage on hand.. It all wet" i said as i examine his bandage..

"Oo yes.. I must have wet it while taking shower" he told me.. I went to other room and brought frist aid box...

I started to clean his wound.. It was not deep to have stitches, but was.. Big and would take time to heal..

"I think we should end the partnership of our Dubai hotel..?" Mohit said to Abhi as they discus something..

"Maybe we should try to change, something.. Before closing it down.. What do you think Meera?" Abhi asked..

"Huh..? I don't know.. Anything about business.." i told them...

"ya right, anyways.. What about Dr Mahir" he asked, wiggling his eyebrows.. With a stupid grin..

I hit him on his arm.. "You told him about my crush.." i yelled at him.. "Mahir is Doctor?". Mohit asked suddenly..

"Yup!! He actually owns a hospital... Where do you think Meera got passionate about being doctor" he said..

And i cursed him.... Stupid.. Abhi.. "What!?" Mohit said..

"It nothing.. I mean i did take Medical because of him, but then i like it" i told him..

"Ya.. You wanted to impress him.." Abhi said... I glared at him..

And heard Mohit curse and groan...

I finished the dressing and
I looked up and found Abhi smiling down at me.. "What?!" i asked...

"nothing,.. You remind me of mom... She is use to take care of me exactly how you take,  right bro?" he said..

I looked at Mohit.. But he didn't said anything.. His jaw was clenched.. And his hold on laptop was tight..

Why was he angry???

We left.. And Mohit didn't even said bye properly... I wonder what had happened to him suddenly...

He never mentioned about his mother.. Its only Abhi who talk about her, or dad.. Abhi didn't had much memory but what little he had he always share...

He also said that, Mohit had suddenly changed his behavior, after their mother's death..

I wonder what had happened??

"Careful bud, what are you thinking so hard" Abhi yelled as i was above to slip..

"Nothing.." i said shaking my head..

"Let me guess thinking about bro" he said teasing me and i gave him a wicked smile and press my hand on his injured arm..

He shout in pain.. "God.. Meera it hurts" he glared at me..

"That's what you get to tease me and telling Mohit about my crush on Mahir" i said sticking my tongue at him...

We reached were all the arrangement was made... It was beautiful, and almost every one was present...

Every one was pretty much divided into groom's side and brides side...

Me and Abhi both join our group...

--------------------------------------------------
Hi guys

Enjoy

Please vote
Take care
Until next time