Chapter 28 - Who?

Meera pov

"Ok, now turn around and walk four step and stop.. At the same time the music will stop" said the dance instructor.

We all girls did one last time practice and we were done.. It was already time to start the Sangeet.

I went to Shurti's room to get ready.. After getting ready into Sangeet dress, which was a golden blouse with colorful lehanga.

Everything looks so great in night all the lightning and decorations... My eyes searched for one person.

And then i saw him talking with Abhi and some other, as if sensing my eye's on him he looked at my direction.

He's eye's drink in my attire.. And he quickly excused himself and started to walk in my direction..

Subconsciously my hands started to tucked my hair properly and smooth my lehanga.

I was so mesmerized by his presence.. He looked deviously Hansome in his black attire..

God....... He looked hot, i saw how the girls eyed him up and down.

Sudden Jealousy flared into me.. I glared at them, can't they see he is already married.

"Hi" Mohit said my eyes snapped to him. I looked up at him.

"What happened?" he asked "You are glaring?" he said.

"Nothing!.. Why this girls don't see that you are already married... Eyeing my man" i said.

"Your man huh?" he said with a smirk i narrowed my eyes at him.

"Yes.. My man" he pulled me closer "You look beautiful.. More beautiful when you are jealous" he said sneaking his hand around my waist.

I instantly calm down and forgot about the girls eying my husband

I instantly calm down and forgot about the girls eying my husband.. Mohit bend down and gave me a quick peck on my lips.

"Meera let's go our performance is next" i heard someone called.

"Go, I'll be watching you" Mohit said, i node at him and went away.

We started the performance.. And everyone hooted and cheered and made noise for us..

As the lyrics process.. I kept my eyes on Mohit, to let him known that this was only for him. He smiled and whistle.

And when we finished i could clearly see appreciation in his eye's.. His eye's never left or wavered once from me since i started dancing. The pride in his eyes was clear.

"You were fabulous.. Jaan" He said as i join him in audience, I grin at him, we intertwined our fingers and he kissed the back of my palm as we watch the performance one after one together.

"Now the next performance will be by Mohit Ahuja" was announced and it took me couple of minutes to process it.

"Come" Mohit said and drag me. To the dance floor, I was so much in shock that i didn't say or do anything..