Chapter 13- Letter

MOHIT'S POV

"You don't deserve her" Abhi yelled at me as i finished telling him about what happened, and how i misunderstood everything...

" I wish she don't forgive you bro" he said his eyes killing me with his intense stare.

" I regret.. Telling Meera to marry you" he said disappointed... Before leaving me alone to my thoughts...

I looked up at sealing as i dropped my head behind... You are right Abhi she deserves better... Someone who gives her love...

I got up and went upstairs to our room carefully not to make any noise... I entered and stood at the foot of bed staring at her.. My Meera... I can clearly see she was having trouble in sleeping, her forehead creased with lines a frown on her face... I removed my shoes and went beside her..

I bend over and kissed her head which was covered with bandage..
Getting under covers with her i took her hand in my.

I pressed my lips on the back of her hand

" I am so sorry baby..!" i whisper i closed my eyes.. A minute later i felt something wet on Meera's hand....

And realized it was my tears.... I blinked to clear.. My eyes...
Last time i cried when mom left.

I rubbed my thumb over her cheek.. Dropping another kiss on her head, i took my laptop and started to work... Setting beside my sleeping Meera..

2 hours later................

Balancing the tray in my hand i opened the door to our room...

Meera was still sleeping.. I put the stray on the side table and walked sat beside Meera...

"Meera..." i said softly tucking her hair behind i rubbed my thumb over her cheek..

"Meera get up..!" i called her name again slightly shaking her..

She opened her eyes a little and closed them again...

After few seconds she opened her eyes. Slowly she stretched herself.. And then holding her head she groan in pain..

" You need to eat and take your medicine" i said she looked at me and stare as if she was in daze.

I set the tray in front of me and pick the bowl and spoon taking some soup i blew on it and forward the spoon to her mouth.

She carefully pushed my hand away and looked at me..

" You don't need to pretend... I will eat by my self" she said...

Sighing i handed the bowl to her... I sat and looked as she finished it..

After which i handed her the medicine... And water which she gulp it down.

" Go back to sleep now" i told her but she sat and looked down at her hands on her lap..

I was above to help her lay down but she pushed my hand away

"I told you already MR Ahuja, you don't need to pretend anymore... You told me last night clearly how much you hate me" she said getting up from bed..

Mr Ahuja............??

She hurried towards the bathroom door but i catch hold of her...

"Meera.. I am not pretending.... Please.. Don't be like this... I know i was wrong and i am ready to accept my mistakes.. But don't say that i hate you.. That's not true" i told her...

" last night was misunderstanding Meera... I was drunk and i said very mean things to you.. And i know you are hurt.. But i am regretting it now" i told her again...