Ruhi's Story

KARAN'S POV

I wrote down the notes sitting on little table at the conner of college canteen.. Where I most of the time sit alone, pushing the glasses up my nose. I didn't bother to look around, or greet anyone.

If anyone ever talks to me when they want something related studies, other then that they just ignore me. And why is that if you may asked, then let me tell you, nobody is interested in knowing a nerd me.. Beside everyone was from prestige family, very few who got scholarship where poor. I was one of them... I got this scholarship when I stood 1st in my state, I always wanted to become a Doctor, neurologist to be precise.

It is a dream which my parents saw for me.. They had worked hard for my studies. Everything was paid by my scholarship along with my stay and food in hostel.

I raised my head when I heard sweet but yet very angry Voice of girl, who was very famous among the college. It's been a year, we are in same class but, I never talked to her neither did she paid any attention to me. Like others.

She marched to her brother, Rohit Ahuja.. The most popular in college.. But looking at his angry Sister his smile fades away and he stood up.. His stance telling me that he was ready to run.

She looks cute even when she is angry.. She reached her brother ready to hit him when he ran.. And she chased after her.

Ruhi Ahuja.... Daughter of famous business man, she have everything, looks, intelligence, loving family.

But it made me wonder why she choose Medical field when her whole family was in business.

I shook my head.. It not like she will ever talk to you. She was always a distraction. My ears probably have turned red.. I sure had a crush on her.

I still remember first time, I saw her, she looked lost.. Wearing beautiful bule maxi dress, a collge map and book in her hand, her light brown hairs matching her eyes left open. Her full pink lips slightly pouted, her curious eyes searching for something. I was near her, and she looked straight at me.. And when she opened her cute mouth to ask me..

A boy came and tucked her with him.. I was disappointed later I came to know that it was her brother.

*******************************
Hi guys, It just a little sneak peak of Ruhi's story.. I entirely not sure whether I am going to write it or not.. But it just came into my mind, And I felt like writing.. Sooo

Please vote

And follow me

Take care
Byee until next time

Ruhi's Story is out