Bonus Chapter 3

Abhi's pov

"I should have gone instead of him" I said.. Tucking my Hairs in frustration.. "You already said that 10 times.,, you can't change anything now Abhi.. She needs us.. Ok" Mia said rubbing my arms.

I fetch my phone out of my pant pocket.. And dialed Bro's number..

Out of reach....

"Shitt..!!" I said..

"Abhi,..! Let's go Insight Meera is alone." Mia pulled me toward the ward Room.. Where Meera was kept.

She went into labor 11 hours ago.. It was all of sudden, she was not due for another 2 weeks.. And Bro had gone to Switzerland for an emergency meeting.. He said he will be back in 3 days ,but he's flight was canceled due to weather..

I should have insist him to let me go.. But Mia's father had a attack so She needed me.. And Bro left leaving his Pregnant wife..

"Where is he Abhi" Meera asked, she looked tired.. She was rushed here 11 hours ago.. But doctors said she was not yet ready for delivery..

"It's still unreachable.." I told her defeated.. "I just want to make sure he is fine" she said...

Oo god..!! " She started to take short breaths.. I looked at the monitor and another contraction started to come..

I hold her hand " breath in.. Breath out.. Come on its almost over " I told her.. She squeeze my and Mia's Hand.. Tears streaming her eyes..

When it was over her head slump down on pillow.. "You ok!?" I asked her.. "Abhi..." Her voice was heavy.. "I just don't want him to miss he's baby  first cry.. I know how broken he will be if he miss it" She said softly.

"I am trying to contact him.. But I think he ran out of battery.." I tired to reason..

"meera ! My baby" Meera's mom rushed followed by my Dad who had gone to pick her from Airport.

"Mom..!" Meera hugged Aunt.. "How are you Abhi.. Mia?!" she asked.. Lovingly.

I gave het a quick hug and she ruffled my hair "I am fine Aunt.. What about you"  I asked her.

"I am going to become Nani, in any hour now.." she grin with excitement..

We all chuckle.. She sat near Meera.. "Mom.. It hurts.. I am not having any kids more" Meera complain..

"As you wish My baby.. It will over soon.. Relax.." Aunt saod caressing her hair.

I want Ice.. " she said.. I was above to go but Mia stopped me" You wait, I'll get it " she said.

3 hours later....

" ahhhh!! " Meera scream..." I think you are Ready Meera let's get you ready " Doctor Priya said as she took meera to Operation theater.. I can see how Meera was scared..

" Bud.., I am here ok.. Don't worry "She squeeze my hand and doctor wheel her to Operation room.

ME, dad, Mia all waited outside the room.. Meera's mom was with her inside..

I glance at my cell phone.. But there was no call from Bro.." He might be on his way Abhi.. " Mia whisper beside me.. I took her hand in mine and kissed it.

She smiled and lean into my arms.. By each passing time my heartbeats were increasing.. Mia assured me that everything was going to fine.. And I knew it will.

After what felt like forever.. The door open... "Congratulations its a healthy baby Girl.." The doctor said.

"Thank you Doctor, Meera?!" Mia asked quickly..

"Meera lost consciousness the moment she delivered the baby don't worry it happened due to long labor hours and she even lost more blood.." The doctor told us..

"Nothing to worry, you can see the baby in half and hour" Doctor inform again.

I was still in daze.. "Congratulations, you are uncle now" Mia kissed my cheek..

Dad was already calling every relative and friend to inform the good news and arrival of our Baby girl..

Half and hour later we stood around the small curb.. Looking at bundle od Mash mallow..

"She looks Like mash mallow!" I said.. Every one laughed along with me..

After dad holding her it was finally my turn.. "She is so beautiful" Mia said kissing the babies head.

"She is, isn't she looks like Marshmellow.." I asked her she hit my arm.. "What do think, shall we have our own Marsh mallow..?" I asked her.. Her cheek instantly turned red..

"Abhi...!!" she whisper yelled.. " what..? Think about it our own little Mia.." I whisper in her ear.. She nodded shyly..

"So should we go find a empty room.. What do you say" Her whole face turned red.. " Abhi.. You can't talk like that in front of baby.." She argued.. I shook my head she is so shy..

I didn't kept her down.. She was so tiny.. The door was opened and Bro rushed inside his breathing Labour, he might have ran here..

"Meera!!?" he said searching the room and as soon as he saw her laying on bed he rushed towards her..

"Jaan..!" he said kissing her forehead.. When there was no movement from her.. He looked at me eyes filled with fear and his eyes widen looking at what was in my arms.

I walked toward him.. "Here is your Baby Girl.. Bro.. Meera lost consciousness doctor said ahe will wake up soon" I told him..

I had never seen my brother so nervous.. Heck I have never seen bro nervous ever. His Hands were trembling like a leaf on winter day..

He took her in his arms carefully.. Glancing at her with atmost care.. As if she was the most fragile thing in the world.

He breath in her baby scent.. "She is so small" He said.. I could see his eyes filling with water but he refused to show.

"Finally you came" Came all too familiar voice of Meera..

"jaan...!" My brother said.. Mia pulled me out of the room, giving them privacy.

Meera's POV

Mohit's sparkling Brown eyes bore into mine.. "I.. I am so sorry baby" he said. I smiled at him, I cupped his cheek.. "I missed you Love.." I whisper to him..

I shifted and rested my back on pillows.. It hurts but the pain was bearable. When I wince concern pass through his eyes.

Mohit kissed my palm few times.. "Let me hold Our baby" I said.. Mohit immediately gave her to me.

My precious daughter.. She had her eyes closed I pressed her small body to my chest breathing her baby scent.. Warmth spread through me..

I could go with pain again and again of this was my reward.

I smiled down at her "She looks exactly like you.. Beautiful isn't she" Mohit said caressing our baby girls cheek.

I nodded.. Mohit press a kiss on my forehead.. "are you angry on me?!" he asked.. I shook my head no.

"I was worried about you," I told him. "I am so sorry jaan, I had promised you that I will be there for you and our baby but again I put my work before you.. I am just a terrible..." I didn't let him complete.

"Mohit, you are here now that is important to me.. Please don't blame yourself.. I don't want that.. Beside you only say that I am strong woman.." I told him.

He kissed me sweetly, as we parted we heard a melody cry of Our daughter.. She moved in my arms, stretching her little hands out she opened her eyes..

" She got your eyes Mohit "I told Mohit.. He grin.." seems like she is hungry "He said..

---------------

Hi guys

Enjoy

Please vote

Take care
Byee until next time