Chapter 36 - Mia

ABHI'S POV

"You didn't heard anything right?" I asked.. Meera..

"O I did infact everything..." she said glaring at me... O.. Hell i was in trouble.

"Mrs Ahuja.. I am sorry I was not aware he is married.. Please forgive me.. I will leave this job today it self" Mua started saying and apologized.. I tried to make her understand but she was babbling nonstop.

Meera stopped her.. "Mia..! Yes I am Mrs Ahuja... But did you forgot that there is another boss of yours who is also Ahuja," realization flash in Mia eyes.

" I am Mrs Mohit Ahuja.." Meera told her.. And walked to me            "And this here is not just my Brother in law, but also my best friend, And he is certainly not Jerk.. He knows how to treat a lady" she told her..

Mia's cheek turned red in embarrassment .. She quickly said sorry and ran out of office.    " I'll get back to you later" I said.. As she was near the door.

Meera turned to Me, her eyes shooting dagger " You! "she said pointing a finger at him"When were you going to tell me about this? "she asked me.

" I am so mad at you!!, you know I so wanted to play cupid in your love story" She complain.

I chuckle" It not love Meera "She stopped me a scowl on her face   " Seriously its written all over your face.... You love her!! "She declared.

" Did you already asked her for marriage... "She said with twinkle in her eyes.. And I face palm

" No.. I didn't.. I just.. "I scratch my head, I can't lie to her.

" What Are you waiting for then.. Someone else's to ask her... Do it fast..she is so pretty, I bet there must be thousands of proposal coming for her. Wait are you shy? .. Do you want me to ask her? " I grip her shoulder..to stop her babbling.

"Stop!" I said.. "Don't get too much exited Bud.!!  And about Mia.. I will tell you everything when I come home ok.. Now lets go you need rest." I told her..

She pouted.." Fine! But your giving every detail.." She smiled..

" I can't believe My Abhi is in love" She said again..

" shh.. Don't tell Bro about it " she looked at me and frown.

" It hard to hide secrets from him.. O don't know how but he knows everything.. Do you think he is a mind reader "She asked me, I face palm myself. She will make me crazy one day.

" I hope my Niece /nephew take after Bro.. And not you" She hit my arm.." Really the prepare for another Hitler in the family "She said.

I can't help but laugh.." Now enough of talking.. And chit chatting.. Little one needs rest too "I said tapping her stomach..

I drop her to entrance" Call me when you reach home" I told her.. Giving her forehead a kiss, I came to my cabin..

Time to deal with her.. I pick my office phone.." In my Cabin Now"!  I boomed..

Seconds later there was a knock on door." Enter "I said.. Mia came inside.. She walked super slowly towards me.

" So!, Miss Mia.."I said trailing my fingers on her arm. As expected her cheeks instantly turned red. And I was tempted to kiss her.

" I... I am.. Sorry.. Abhi.. I was wrong.. I just "She stutter terrible.

" shhh!! I don't want an apology.. "I said coldly.." I'll do anything for your forgiveness "She said innocently..light green eyes staring at me.. This girl is going to me death of me.