Chapter 34- Childhood

MATURE CONTENT IN THIS CHAPTER.......

Meera's POV

"How long is this place?" I asked him impatiently.. He chuckled..

"An hour more" He told me.. "What???!! We have been driving for an hour already.." I said.. It better be worth...

"Why don't you sleep for a while?" Mohit said, we were on highway road now.

"No.. I am not slepy.. Just bored.. Your company is boring Mohit" I told him.. He was really boring all he did was hummed to what I was saying and drive quietly.

I glared at him "You are stuck with this boring man" He said pointing a finger at himself. I rolled my eyes.

"I'll play some music.." I said and started switching channels of radio.

"We reached.." Mohit said as he turned the corner.. The gate was opened by watchmen..

Mohit stopped the car in front of beautiful house.. Old style but it was big..

I got down from the car and looked around, the house had a big graden around it and there were lots of plants.. It was beautifully maintained.

"Who's house is this?" i asked Mohit.. He didn't reply and hold my hand and walked me to the door.. I thought he will ring the bell but instead remove the keys from his pocket..

I furrowed my eyebrows.. Is this house belongs to him?. and if it does who lives here?. The questions started to pop in my head.

He opened the door.. And gave me a light push  inside following behind me. The house was clean.. Which means someone might be staying here.

Mohit hugged me from behind "I spent my childhood here" He said.. Now I understood.. I turned around and frown at him..

"After mom left, her memory were too much in this house so dad decided to move out" He told me.. My heart instantly filled with his pain.

"Nobody leaves here..?? Then How can it be so clean?" I asked him..

"I have workers to keep it clean.. Dad sometimes visits here.. And me also" He told me.. I hugged him. "It's beautiful!" I told him pulling back.

"Come I'll show you around" He said.. We started to explore the house..
He showed me everything.. Also his Mom's dance room.. And her medals.. She was trained classic dancer.

There were so many pictures of small Mohit and Abhi.. And some of the family pictures.. They look so happy.

"Aww.. Look at this... You are naked in this picture" I voice out he was like a cute ball... He must be less than 1 year old.

"I didn't knew that you are so eager to see me naked Mrs Mohit?" Mohit whispered into my ear..his warm breath sending shiver in my spine.. Making me week in my knees..

"Shut up.. I was talking about the baby pictures" I said blushing..

Mohit picked me up in his arms "Let me take you to my room" He said smirking down at me.. I giggled...

"I didn't know my husband was fan of super heros.." I said.. He's room wall were fill with super heroes posters.. He didn't say anything just lean onto the wall.

"is this your plane's" I asked he has a collection of it.. ..

"why don't you get fresh" He said as I started to play with his planes..

"You mean we are staying the night?" I asked him..

"Yes..!" He said.. "I'll go heat some food" He said.