Chapter 19- Sweet

Meera's POV

Mohit i need to get up" i said to him...

"Hmmm." he snuggled more to me.. " Mohit leave me!" i said once again pushing his hand...

"lets sleep for some more time"

His hold around me became tighter pulling me more closer to him..

Snuggling back into his arms was just too tempting to resist, but i have to meet Shurti..

"Fine...!" he said shifting, i got up and sat, the duvet still pulled up still our hips..

I looked at Mohit and found him already staring at me, his both hands under his head.... His upper body on display..

I looked down his chest and abs were on full display.. A blush crept on my cheek....

I wanted to run my hand on his body.... "You can touch you know, I am all yours" he's voice snapped me out and bite my lips....

God... Did i say that aloud... Or maybe he read my face or something... I looked at his face and he was smirking at me...

" what are you talking about" i said playing innocent.. But failed a soon as he lift up and pulled my hand and put it on his chest..... I shiver... "This... Is all yours.... And i had a best sleep last night..." he said kissing my hand....

I pushed him and quickly jump out of the bed... And rushed into the bathroom...

I could hear him laughing... Once inside... I took a deep breath....

What is it with him...?? I still can't believe that he is the same Mohit i have been living with for more then a year now.

I took a relaxing bath all the time thinking about Mohit.. I came out dressed... And saw that Mohit was also dressed where did he got ready??

" The room is connected to other room which you didn't notice up still now... And it has a separate bathroom" he told me..

I nodded, " let's go and have breakfast... I am hungry" Mohit said to me...

I was above to walk to grab my shoes but his voice stop me...

" Meera, don't you think this dress shows too much skin" he said..

I turned sharply to him.. And glared at him

I was wearing grey sleeveless crop blouse with knee length grey skirt, which according to me do not show much skin...

I walked to sofa and wore a pair of white shoes...

I felt two arms snake around my waist from behind, he turned me around..

" Mohit, I hate it when people point at my clothes and I am very much comfortable and don't find anything inappropriate in this dress.." i told him sternly..