Bonus Chapter....

When Meera was 3 months pregnant with their first child...

Meera's POV

"Stop..!!" I looked away from Mohit as I breathe in and out.. " you taste like fish" I glared at him.. "Off course I do! Jaan.." He said frowning at me..

"Well then Don't kiss me.. It is making me Nauseous.. Baby doesn't like fish" I pouted..

"Fine!!" He groan "Lets go to sleep.." He said pulling the blanket up above us.. But I wanted him to Kiss....he looks so delicious.

"But.. But I want to kiss you" I wince.. He lick his lips and drag his lower lips with teeth.. My eyes following his actions..

 My eyes following his actions

"Ok.. Ill go and brush.." He walked to bathroom.. Now I feel bad.. He looks so tried.. And I making him do all this..

I am so cruel....

No actual.. My baby is making me do. This.. I glare at my stomach..

Oo I see you are already making your Dad run after you.. I Talked with my stomach..

I waited for Mohit to come.. So I can finally kiss him and sleep..

He finally came out.. A little drops of water running from his neck to his naked chest..

Oo god this man is going to kill me....!

I pulled him into pulled He chuckle.. Making me narrow my eyes at him..

"Now Kiss me!" I demand.. "Wow you sure turning to be very Demanding" He said with laugh..

My eyes turned watery.. "You think I have become demanding.. And.. And I.. You don't love me anymore" I started to cry.. By the time I finished complaining..

"O.. No.. No.. No.. No.. No.. I was just joking.. I love when you demand baby please don't cry" I tried to suppress my smirk..
Goss I am so evil.. I knew this will get him.

I gave him another innocent look.. He quickly bend and kissed me.. "Mohit..!!" I moan as his hands cupped my sensitive breast.. He now nibble  on my neck..

"I love you so much Jaan" He whisper in my ear biting on my ear slightly..

I scratch on his bare back, he graon and deepen the kiss..

And soon enough We both didn't have any clothes..

-------------------------------------

"What are you eating" Abhi asked in disgust.. I poured yogurt on my pancakes..

Hmmm.. Delicious..

"It tastes great try it" I told him pushing my plate to him.. He shudder in disgust "No thank.." He said..

"Where are you going!?" I asked him.. "I am going to  the decorate to finalize the theme" He said.. I grin at him..

"I  am so excited... Oo god..." I started to jump in my chair..

"Now Now.. Clam your excitement down.." He said glaring at me..

After few minutes he left..

I Sigh flipping the channel..it's so boring..

"You should not be sitting like that" Mohit said, I rolled my eyes..

I was sitting on sofa just fine "Put pillows on the back and don't tuck your legs keep them stretched" Mohit stared to arrange pillows behind my back..

I was irritate.. Nobody let me do anything.. And with Mohit it was impossible.. I was losing my mind..

And with these overprotective three males, it was like I was first lady to get pregnant.

He could go all..

Don't seat like that
Don't eat that.
Don't jump
Don't walk too fast.
Don't this and don't that..

"Ahhhhh!!" I scream.. Pulling my hair "You know what Mohit I think I should go and leave with Mom and Dad still delivery.. She will take care of me" I told him..

He eyes turned furious.. "What?! NO..!! You are not going anywhere.." he glare at me and I return his glare "In fact I will call mom here to live with us for a while" I groan in my palm.

I felt him beside me before he tucked at my hand.. Cupping my cheek "What is it.. Tell me" He demand the answer..

"I don't know.. You, Abhi, Dad.. Treats me as If I am the most fragile thing.. And it's irritating me.. I know you guyz are excited and protective.. But.. But.. Do you forgot that I can take care of myself.. That I am doctor too.." I told him..

"But you are not Gynecologist.." Mohit started tp say but stopped when I gave him angry look..

"I know.. But I have more knowledge in this field then you.. Please don't treat me Like a child it's.. Its.." I trail of..

"I am sorry.. I was ju.. After so many years finally there are going to small feet running around.." He told me.. Ge caress my cheek..

I can't help but melt in hus eyes, Eyes that twinkle when he talks about Our baby..

I Sigh resting my head on his chest.." I am sorry I didn't understand what you were experiencing..

"You are going to be best dad ever" I said kissing his neck.. Hr sigh and engulf my in his arms..

---------------

Hi guys so just a little bonus Chapter I hope you like it....

Enjoy

Please vote

Take care
Byee until next time