Chapter 27- Slow Step

Mohit's POV

I turned and tried to pull Meera in my arms... I felted bare skin, so i pulled Meera more to me. but she didn't move... My eyes were still close..

So instead i move towards her and snuggled..... But i didn't feel the same warmth or her scent.. Instead i felt a rough big manly body beside me..

In distant i heard giggles... I squint my eyes open.. And instantly sat up..

"What the hell?" i yelled... Meera brust out laughing.. Rolling on ground... Wiping the tears...

I glared at both of them... Abhi was gasping for air between his own laughter..

If you are wondering what happened let me tell you... It was Abhi who was sleeping beside me.. And they did it all purposely..

Why he has to stay in our room.. I thought... "O.. Bro come on lets cuddle" he said patting the beside as he laid sprawl on it..

I gave him dirty look.. "Ok Abhi.. I think that's enough.. Go get ready.. Fast.. I want to have breakfast together" she ordered..

Abhi gave a salute and went away to get ready..

I looked at Meera, she came to me... Her fresh scent engulf me before her arms came around me..

Her hairs were still dripping wet.. "Good morning... Mr grumpy" she said with giggle..

I narrowed my eyes at her "And who made me grumpy?" i asked as i pulled her to me... She was standing in front of me.. And i was sitting on edge of bed..

I buried my face in her stomach.. She started to run her fingers in my hair.

"Mohit..." she called my name..

"Hmmm?" i hummed in her tummy..

"You also get ready.. I'll order breakfast.. Lets have it together.. It been long time" she said..

I raise my head and looked into her eyes... Big black beautiful orbs..

"I miss dad though.." she said..

I got up amd gave her a kiss on head and went to get ready..

Whatever my wife wants.. I smiled she is so fucking cute.. All i want is to lock her with me in room and make love.. All day all night..

But again i wanted her to take that step.. Whenever she allows me ... Because i know.. Meera is not a shy girl, she will easily tell me what she want and how far i can go with her physical..

I also know that she will not stop me if i claim my rights now. But i am waiting to end this wedding... Then i am going to make her mine forever... After all i have a year worth of love making to do..

I smiled.. But then groan as image of it started popping inside my head... Making me turn on..

Sighing i turned the hot water into cold one..

Taking a long cold shower.. I came out...

"finally Brother....!! Lets eat i am famished" Abhi said...

"don't!" Meera scolded him.. She was dressing his Bandage.. He must have again wet it..

After few minutes both came to eat.. "pancakes!" Abhi yelled.. What it is with him yelling so much today..

We started eating.. And i looked at Meera enjoying her breakfast like a small girl..

Some of the pancake syrup was a the conner of her mouth.. My eyes instantly darken... How I wanted to lick it away..