Chapter 21- Sharing Germs

Meera's POV

He smiled against my lips.... And pulled me more closer, by my waist, his hand cupped the nape of my neck and he angled my head.. Which only lead to more passionate kiss... We both didn't wanted to stop....

Feelings out of breath.. We both parted, but Mohit started leaving butterfly kisses on my neck, shoulder.... He was creating a havoc in me.....

He slid the thin  strap of my top down my shoulder.. And kissed there... Now my whole shoulder was exposed to him.. I titled my head to give him more access ....
I stutter... God... He was amazing, my body was already craving for more... And when he sucked slowly on my neck..

I pulled at his hair.. Arching into him.. I pressed myself more to him....

He groan and in one swift motion he turned us around, so that now i was laying back on sofa and he was hovering over me...

He again slammed his lips on mine... And my hand found their way to his hair and shoulder..

His one hand was on my waist, caressing my waist and other was near my face has he balance himself..

We kissed each other.. Like there was no tomorrow, Our tongue devouring each other's mouth...we both wanted more...

Already out of breath.. We finally parted..

Mohit looked down at me.. His eyes were still in daze i guess.. But his eyes were filled with awe, love, care, hunger... And all the emotions i had longe to see in his eyes...

He bend down and peck my lips quickly.. Before giving me a breath taking smile...

"Wow!!" slipped my mouth.. He smirked down at me..

His fingers brushed against my cheek... "Ye... Wow.." he said..

"we just shared germs" i said....

What the hell, my eyes went wide when i realized just what i said... Really Meera...!!

Stupid stupid stupid...............

Mohit buried his face in my neck... And his body above me shook...

Is he laughing.....??

And then i heard him laughing aloud... I hit at his chest.... He sat up on sofa... Still laughing... I got up too and pulled my skirt down .. Which had rid up..

"Meera.... What....!!" he said dying in laughter.... I too giggled with him...

"Being a medical student you can't help it" I told him...

"Really?" he asked between his chuckles "Don't make fun of me, I didn't mean to say it out loud."

"You will not understand, because of it my first kiss was ruin" I said.. But when Mohit's eye's snapped at me and when he suddenly stopped laughing.. Oh o wrong think to say Meera!!

"First kiss?" he asked darkly.. I rolled my eyes at him "O come you are reacting as if I was your frist kiss?" I asked him.

"No! But you will always be the last for me" awwwwww

"I you will be mine" I said.

"now tell about your frist kiss?" he demanded.. I tried to deny, but then he press on the topic so i told him..

And guess what he was laughing at me again..

He stopped laughing but i could tell that he was controlling his laugh...

"But i love sharing germs with you" i said quietly... I was not going to shy away... In fact i wanted him to be open and tell me everything...

He looked at me lovingly... He bend down and placed his face on crook of my neck.. "I have been always dreamed of kissing you.... From the day you came in my life... I knew it will be amazing but this was.. So heaven Meera" he said...