Chapter 2- He Care's

Above is Abhi 👆

Meera's POV

Reaching near the gates of glass building I went to parking area to park my scooty.

I brush a hand on my dress and hairs. Just to make sure that I look presentable. It was my first time to come here, I have seen the building from outside.

Ok now to receptionist ...

I went to her desk and saw a girl in too much make up I crunch my nose ' she is beautiful then why cake so much make up' i thought.

" Excuse me?" I said she raise her head from her laptop screen and looked at me.

"Yes! How may i help you" she said I smiled at her " could you please tell me on which floor is Mohit.... I mean Mohit Ahuja..?" I asked.

The minute I said mohit's name she gave me an up and down look.

" And who are you?. Do you have Sir's appointment?" she asked me.

"No.. But I don't think i need appointment!" i said she raise her eyebrow at me "I am his wife!".

The expression on her face was shock at first, but then she started laughing ' is she mad'. I Didn't crack a joke for sure.!

" Really, then show you're ID" she asked i removed my Dr card and showed it to her.

She smiled as if she won something " It reads Meera shah" as far as i know Sir is Ahuja " she said and i close my eyes.

How can i forget that i still use my maiden surname.

" Look... Miss... " before i could complete she glare at me and suddenly yelled loudly at me.

" i know you're type of girls what all trick they use to get a Rich man..." i opened my mouth wide 'what is wrong with her'.

" Mohit sir is not married, if he was i would have known first " before i can ask her how she continued.

" you see my friend is his girlfriend and his secretary also" i can't believe this, is she telling truth then i am so going to hit Mohit.

" see miss.. I am really he's wife... I'll make a call to him" i said and fetch my mobile out.

She looked at me " or you can show me a picture" she said and i mentally face Palm,
Right a picture...... Like my husband talk to me other then work he will take a picture with me.

" I don't have one, right now! " I added the last part and called Mohit....

Pick up pick up....... God pick up the phone...

" enough your Drama... Leave....!!" she yelled making me flinch back.

"No..... You... Have... To" i couldn't finish.

"Security!!" she yelled soon two man came " take her out of premises and don't let such people in.."

I was on verge of crying now, I hate being yelled and insulted in front of everyone... The employees around stopped and looked at me as if i am a thief. Which made me sink more into my own skin.

One of the security guard hold my arm forceful pulling me, his hold was very tight on my arm.

" What's going on here"? " boomed all too familiar voice and i sigh in relief.

Abhi came forward and his eyes widen and then he glared at the hand of guard. His expression was so fiery.

" Leave her hand!! " he yelled making the guard instantly leave me and i turned to Abhi, he saw my face and pulled me in his arms.