Chapter 16- Win Her Back

MOHIT'S POV

I groan... And turned around someone was shaking me...

What the.........!!

Groaning i sat up.. Massive headache hit me... And with that bright sunlight blinding me..

" come on... Wake up and get ready you have 15 minutes" Abhi said...

" Huh..??" i pulled at my head and glance at the clock... 10:10..i
Read...

" what do you mean i have 15 minutes....." i asked him...

He was packing my clothes... " and why the hell are you packing my clothes?" i asked...

Because you are going to Manali........

" what.!! No i am not" i said what is wrong with him..

"ahhhh....!" i shouted as the pain in my head increase..

" I have kept painkillers beside table have it and go get ready..." he said glaring at me..

I had it enough... " what the fuck... Abhi.. Tell me what are you planning now and why the hell am i going to Manali..."

"To bring my Sister in law back......" he said.. Zipping my bag...

" Meera... What is she doing in manali?" i asked...

" she is going to manali today for marriage" he said and i was out of my bed...

" What..!! She can't get married... She is already married to me..... Who is this bastard?" i pulled Abhi by his T-shirt collar...

" O for God's sake.... She is not getting married.... One of our college friend is getting married.... Even i am invited but i will go 2 days before marriage.. He said...

And i sigh in relief... " Abhi.. I will not go... " i told him sitting on bed.

" Fine.. Your wish.. But then don't regret later" he said moving towards the door..

" What do you mean?" i asked him.

He turned around.. " well, the marriage is after 1 week .. But Meera is going there to help for preparation... And....." he stressed....

I glared at him "And..............." i asked..

"Well, as per my knowledge... The bride.. Shurti is best friend of Meera, and she shares everything with her and i know that shurti knows that you and Meera are not together... So she has a big brother... And since college Meera had a huge crush on him.. Whenever he used to come drop shruti to college she used to look at him... You know how girls look at their crush.." he said...

And my blood started to boil..." And i recently came to know that.. Shruti's brother had himself suggested to call Meera.. " as he continued... I felt
like hitting someone...

" And.. " he  continues, there's more....

" And Shruti told me that.. Her brother too like Meera..." he completed...

" What the... Hell!! " i shouted...

" So, this might be your last chance to win her back.... Or else i am afraid my dear brother..." he said....

Like hell i am going to let that bastard have my Meera.....

Taking a deep breath..." When is the flight?" Abhi smirk...

" in 1 hour..." he said...

" And where is the wedding..? " i asked again.....

" Hotel.. Sky lounge " he said now it was my time to smirk....