Chapter 11- Sparks

Meera's POV

" I still have to do my Hairs.... God.. I need to hungry up.." i tried to tuck on the chain of my necklace which got tangled with another one..

I kept it away... Anyway it doesn't go with my saree..

I was wearing a light pink saree with silver blouse with deep neck cut..

My hair pin straight... I kept some hairs at front Still my shoulder. And rest long hairs at the back.

I wonder were is Mohit... 10 minutes later i was ready..

I checked the time and it was already 7pm..party will start at 7:30..

I picked up my phone to call Mohit...

The opening of door had my attention..

There stood Mohit in his navy bule tuxedo... Looking deviously handsome... I stare at him... Drinking in his features...

I liked the way he had f
Grown his beard... And hair style..

Damm it.. Why  he is so good looking... Now i had to concentrate not to gawk at him...

"Meera

"Meera..." he said.. Coming closer to me... "Shall we go...?" he asked i nodded at him..

And picked my phone and purse to go..

The venue was little far away... So it took 30 minutes to reach... We drive in silence.

He didn't even say how i looked... I sigh feeling sad..

As we reached... Near the gate i saw lots of paparazzi read for clicking our photos

" wait.. till i tell you to come out" Mohit told me... He went out and came to my side of door.. I could hear the clicking of camera and flashes...

Mohit opened my door and forward his hand... Rubbing my hand i placed it on Mohit's large pam.

We both stood now in front of entrance...

I pulled close by Mohit his hand firmly resting on my waist as we both smiled as cameras..

I stood i pose as requested by the photographers for single photo..