Chapter 37- Little Bean

LAST CHAPTER ☹️😞

Mohit's POV

"Sir.. We reached" The drivers voice reached my ear.. I opened my eyes.. I looked to my watch 12:20 at night..

I was tried and just wanted to take shower and take my Meera in my arms and sleep..

I can't believe just having her in my arms vanishes all my worries

She must be sleeping.. I walked into house and was surprised to see the lights in living room on.. Must Be Abhi watching Tv..

I walked ahead and found a small figure curled in the corner of the sofa..

Meera....

I kept my bag on table and sat beside her.. Why is she sleeping here..? I moved her face.. And caress her warm cheek..

"Mohit" She said.. Waking up, I was surprised because she was heavy sleeper.. Once she is out she doesn't wake up so easily.

"Go back to sleep, Ill carry you up" I said.. She sat up straight.. "No.. I was waiting for you.. Did you eat?" She asked me..

"Yes I did, sorry I am late" She suddenly raised her hand and rubbed her thumb under my eye.. "You look tried" She said..I sigh kissing her knuckles. I hate making her worry about me.

We both got up and went to the room she handed me the clothes.. And I went for shower.. But what's bother me was she was quiet today she normally keeps on talking.. About her day. But she didn't today.. Maybe she was sleepy..

When I came out she was not in room.. At that time the door opened and Meera walked with a glass of milk in her hand..

"Here.. Drink some warm milk..it will help you sleep well " She said.. I gulp it down quickly.
And join her on the bed. She instantly snuggled into me..

I buried my face into her breast..her breast felt bigger.. she combed my hairs with her fingers.. I kissed the valley of her breast.. I always do.. Her soft blossom always drive me crazy, I can't help but think of making love to her again and agian and again. Due to my demanding work, I barely have time to spend with her.. But never once she compliant about it..

Whatever time we have, we make sure we give each other all our attention and love.. She was perfect..

"Mohit!" She said softly.. I looked up at her face "Yes jaan!" I asked her.. She roamed her eyes few seconds on my face.. "Nothing.. Sleep" She said.. Pushing my face back down..

I sat up.. I knew there was something bothering her.. "What it is?? tell me jaan" I pressed on words .

She didn't look up her eyes down and that's when I heard a sniff.. A sudden panic ran through my body. What happened??

I quickly swift her in my lap.. And hugged her "Meera.. Baby... What happened?" I asked her..

"Mohit.. Please.. Don't get angry please ok!" She said in hiccup..

"I wont, I promise I won't" I assured her... I can never get angry at her..

"I.. I.. Am... I. Am Pregnant" She said... It took me whole 30 seconds to understand what she said..

"I am going to be a Father?" I asked.. My heart was beating so loudly..she nodded yes.. After that everything was blank...

"Mohit are you ok" Meera hovered over me, huh?!

What happened " I asked.." Hmm. You fainted.. " she told me nervously." Are you feeling ok..?"
I furrowed my brows together and When it finally registered me.. I heard Meera talking.