Chapter 18- Perfect Morning

Meera's POV

" Thank me for what Mr shah?" Mohit asked Mahir...

" For the arrangement you made... About the rooms, it's a great reveal..." Mahir continues.

" O no Mr shah.. Shurti is Meera's friend, she is family... I could surely help..." Mohit said to him..

" I will get going.. You both might be tired... And Meera.. Shurti wants to meet you " Mahir said.. And turned around..

" Ok, I'll meet her" i said...

" Mr shah!..." Mohit called out.. Mahir turned around.." Tell me if you need more help " he said..

Mahir smiled.. How cute he looks.. I guess i will never overcome on the crush i had for him..." Sure, and please call me Mahir" he said and left...

" What was that look!" Mohit asked as soon as Mahir left and i shut the door behind him..

" What look?" i asked him.. Confused..

" You know.. The way you were looking at that Mahir.." he said glaring at me..

" Mohit...!" i said warning him... " Are we going to start again fighting... You still don't have trust in me" i said...
He suddenly pulled me towards him..

"Shhhhh!!" he shuh me with his finger on my lip " Its not about trusting you.. The fact that you had crush on him is unsettling... I can't help but feel jealous" he said and i looked at him wide eyes...

" Who.... Wh.. Who told you about my crush.....?" i asked in shutter... "Darn it!! ABHI.. I am so going to kill you" i said loudly....

" What do you see in him.. He looks stupid" Mohit said with a frown...

" What.. Mahir is not Stupid.. And he looks cute" i said but realized my mistake as Mohit's hold tighten on my waist...

" See,...what i said.." he said sadly, I cupped his face... " Mohit..are you jealous..?" i asked with giggle..

" Of course I am.. How will you feel when i do the same.... Like drool over on my crush in front of you" he said and immediately that image took in my mind...

Hell no.......!!

" Ok, i Understood now.. But you don't have to be jealous of him.... You're more handsome then him" i said grinning...

Mohit smirk " Is that so Mrs Ahuja... Now I am hansome..." he said pulling me closer, as i tried to put some distance pushing at his chest.. But he didn't buzz...

" Mohit stop.... I have to go and help the Bride..." i said...

" Ok, fine.. But come soon..." he said, finally leaving me..

" Here take your phone.. And do. Some work still i come... But i suggest you take some sleep you. Look tired" i told him... Wearing my sandals..

" Thank you but i want to wait still you come.. So I'll just finish some work.." he said and sat on bed...

Waving him bye i headed to Shurti's room... A small smile on my lips.... I love this new Mohit...

I giggled as i remembered his jealous look....

I knocked on Shurti's Room as i reach...

She opened the door but was talking on phone...

"Ok.. Baby.. I'll call you later my friend is here" she said.. And end the call...

I wiggled my eyes brows at him...

" Talking to your spon to be husband.. Baby..." i said teasing her... She blushed red..