Abducted

(( Henlo readers! I'm Soki, and welcome to my fourth book. If you didn't get that much from the title, this is a Klance Gang AU! Meaning there will be plenty of violence, vulgar language, drugs, crime, and other mature themes. Especially sex. That's a big one. Before we get into things, this is just a story, and I have no clue how gangs actually work! I'm not part of one, and I'm not looking to be targeted! I just like writing so nobody kill me please! Happy reading!))

Fall was Keith's favorite time of year. The leaves changing into a festive array of oranges, reds, and even yellows never failed to bring a smile to his face. Watching them blow from the tree branches and dance in the wind was dazzling, and he got a first hand view on his walk home.

It wasn't quite nippy outside, but there was a slight chill in the air. It signaled the coming of autumn, and that couldn't have made Keith anymore content.

He wore a black hoodie under his flannel, and his black skinny jeans and coincidentally black Converse made him look more emo. But he was on his way home from work. It wasn't like he cared about impressing passerbys with his jaw dropping choice of attire. If Keith was being honest, he didn't give a solitary fuck.

The tattoo parlor where he worked was about a half mile behind him, and he had already closed it up. It hadn't been a very eventful day, and he was happy to see it coming to a close. The stars speckled across the sky artfully, and the sliver of a moon left in its darkness was more beautiful than the sun could ever hope to be.

About a block or so later, Keith reached his apartment building. It wasn't much, but it was pretty good for someone of his income. Tattoo artists didn't exactly make millions.

He trudged up the stairs, making it to the second floor where his unit was. It was unusually quiet in the building right then. Sure, it might've been eleven at night, but his downstairs neighbors were usually so loud. They often threw parties and blasted music until someone reported them.

The jangling of his keys was almost echoing in the empty hall, and the silence was honestly making Keith uncomfortable. He wasn't used to it.

He turned the key in the slot, pushing the door to his apartment open. There wasn't a usual bark that sounded from the inside as he set his keys in the dish adjacent to the door.

" Kosmo?" Keith asked into the dimly lit apartment. There were tiny rays of light sneaking in through the glass doors that led to his balcony.

" I'm home, buddy." He said, shutting the door and flicking on the main light in the living room.

Normally, his rather large husky, Kosmo, would've come running and almost tackled him when he got home. But that wasn't the case.

His wolf-like dog was nowhere to be found as he came more into the entryway, seeing that his dog bed was empty as well.

That was odd.

" Kosmo?" Keith asked again, whistling and trying to call him. Maybe he was just sleeping in his bedroom? Yeah. That had to be it.

There was a perplexed expression on Keith's face as he stood still for a second.

Before he even knew what was happening, a can was thrown out from behind the couch. A nearly opaque gas was expelled from it, and in a matter of a couple seconds the whole room was filled by it.

He coughed, accidentally breathing some of it in. Suddenly he felt light headed as he covered his face with his sleeve.

Keith felt someone's arms around him from behind, and he kicked and thrashed, landing his elbows in the person's ribs a couple times. But he didn't have much time to fight back as his consciousness began slipping. His knees became weak as he crumbled back against the mysterious intruder.