Love

(( BLOOD AND VIOLENCE WARNING! This chapter is very graphic and VERY, I repeat, VERY ANGSTY! I'm sorry in advance, but just know, I'm crying with you all.))

Shiro, after shooting the knob off the back door, rushed inside of the mansion. Lance and Keith followed behind him, and the three took cover behind a wall. The other members were two minutes out, and there was about to be a clash of colossal proportions.

" Keith, Lance, you two take the upstairs! I'm going down to look." Shiro ordered.

" I can't even see where I'm going!" Keith whisper shouted. It was nearly pitch black in the mansion. That was until the lights flicked back on. Lotor was messing with their heads and distracting them, and Shiro wasn't about to let him win.

Lance was about to argue that they should stay together, but shots richocheted by their feet from behind. Lotor had his minions on them, and they had to get out of the line of fire. Lance got in back of Keith, placing him in front as they ran to the right. Shiro went left, sprinting and trying to get out of the hall. He needed to find cover, and Adam.

Lance remembered the layout of the mansion somewhat, from when Keith had been abducted. He knew where the staircase was, and he went toward that way with Keith. Both of them kept their handguns down and close to their sides while running.

" Get up the stairs! We need a better vantage point!" Lance told Keith, who went up the steps two stairs at a time. Lance looked behind himself and found that Lotor's people were hot on their tails. Keith took Lance's hand and pretty much dragged him to the top.

Lance took cover behind a pillar at the top of the grand staircase, peeking out and hitting one of them in the chest. Next, he aimed and got another in the shoulder. Shots hit the wall behind him, one zipping right in front of his face before he ducked back.

Keith was standing beside him, peeking over the guard rails. He was positively shitty with long range shooting.

Lance tugged Keith down, putting him behind the safe spot of the pillar.

" You handle the closer ones." Lance told him, aiming for people near the bottom of the stairs. He wished he had something with a scope, but he didn't have time to pout about it. He had to take them out before they could make it to the top.

It was almost like Lotor's mansion was a beehive, Lotor being the queen, and everyone else being his workers. The people were almost endless as they flooded out. It was disgusting how huge the drug industry was, and that Lotor could afford to compensate that many guards.

Keith saw some of the same girls, the ones who'd been involved during the clash on the date of his kidnapping. Acxa? Whatever the fuck her name was. He could've sworn the other one was Ezor, but he didn't care. They saw him peek out from behind the pillar, and their guns were pointed at him. He shot, but they were too quick. The stairs were a great area to be if someone was trying to get shot down, mainly because there wasn't a spot to take cover. However, these girls didn't seem to need it.

Keith shot, hitting the taller one in the hip. She rolled down the flight of stairs, and Acxa was still coming. She was so fast that Keith couldn't predict her movements. He knew he might have to use his knife, and that meant he'd have to disarm her.

Once she reached the top of the stairs, Keith was stealthily pressed against the back of the pillar. He quickly delivered a kick, hitting the gun right out of her hands. She was immediately punching, and the two seemed to be matched in their martial arts abilities. Keith found himself being taken to the ground as the two tussled, and she was on top of him, ready to go for the kill with a switchblade.