Going Back?

(( Yes I drew that monstrosity ^^ and yes it has something to do with this chapter lmao. Say hello to the Holy Fan Art, or so I call it.))

" It sure has been a while, Mr. Blaytz." Allura smiled from across the table. Her hoop earrings casually jangled back and forth from the tiny movements of her head.

" Tell me about it." He said, chuckling nervously. Blaytz was just a guy to Allura, a friend of her boyfriend. She didn't know who he was really. She'd never seen past the surface of polite conversations. And she definitely didn't notice the look that Lotor was giving him.

All Allura saw were smiles and catching up. And their bodyguards, Kinkade and James, standing by the table. She was very smart as a person, but she fell just short when it came to reading between the lines.

" It has been a long time, hasn't it?" Lotor sighed, acting as though he was happy to see him. " I almost thought that you were avoiding me." He said, and to Allura, it was a joke. To Blaytz, it was terrifying.

" Me? Avoid you?" He laughed nervously, and it was obviously forced. " Never."

It was late at night, so the restaurant they were in wasn't very bustling with people. The dimly lit atmosphere made it all the more ominous to the one in the hot seat. And the tiny light strung above the corner booth illuminated the sweat beads that had formed on his forehead.

Lotor chimed in with a little laughter of his own as not to make Allura suspicious of him. His girlfriend needed to stay in the dark about what he did.

Allura ran a hand back through her very long curly hair. Lotor had always loved how beautifully natural it looked when she kept it down.

" Well, it's getting kind of late." She said, looking over at her very tall boyfriend.

" You know, it is. I'll settle the check and meet you in the car." Lotor smiled, twirling some of her hair around his finger. " Does that sound good with you, darling?"

" Yeah." Allura blushed, and Lotor pressed a very cute seeming kiss to her cheek.

" James, escort her." Lotor told one of the bodyguards.

" Yes, sir." James responded, and as Allura slid out of the booth, he kept a hand by her waist while leading her away.

Blaytz gulped while Allura told him a quiet goodbye. Now he was really in trouble. Lotor could drop his act.

" Now. Cut the shit. Where have you been? And where is the cash?" Lotor narrowed his eyes while looking him over.

" I swear! I don't know!" He exclaimed.

" Bullshit." Lotor scoffed. " I don't like dealers with deep pockets and dirty noses. How much did you make off with?"

" I didn't take any. It could've been one of my guys, but I really have no idea-"

" Kinkade." Lotor interrupted.

" Yes, sir?" Kinkade turned to face his boss.

" Take him out back. I think he'll need a talking to before I can trust him again." Lotor huffed.

" No, please-" Blaytz tried to say, but he found his arm being jerked back. He was being pretty much dragged from the table. And Lotor dusted off his suit, walking away without a second thought.

Even with an organization as large as his, Lotor was feared and respected by most. His underlings normally knew better than to try and steal from him.

And as for his enemies, they knew better than to make strikes against him first.

After he'd gotten back to his massive mansion, which he and Allura shared together, he got her in bed. She was obviously tired and turned in early, but he had many phone calls to make.