Purple

After another day, tensions had eased between the family. That wasn't to say that all the fear and anger was gone, but there was a significantly smaller amount of it than before. They'd gotten transferred back into the suite after the blood was cleaned up and everything.

" Keith... I can't do this anymore..." Lance groaned, nestling into Keith's hair as he spooned him in their bed.

" Do what?" Keith mumbled, half listening to the Netflix in the background.

" I feel so cooped up. We need to get out of this room." Lance said, peeling his face back. He was shirtless while standing up, wearing only his boxers and socks.

" I can't argue with you there." Keith sighed, rolling and staring at the ceiling. It was about seven at night, and they could've gone to one of the many places in the resort.

It was an ominous feeling, being in there alone. After all, Pidge was still in the hospital. Lance and Keith pretty much had their own room.

Matt was with Pidge, and Shiro, Adam, Hunk, and Shay were in the room across the hall. They had every opportunity to leave.

" How about I take you on a date?" Lance smirked. " This whole buddy system thing is setting us up to go out~"

" Like you need an excuse for that." Keith chuckled, and Kosmo jumped atop the bed to cuddle by him. The dog chased his own tail before settling right on top of Keith, nearly crushing him.

Keith deadpanned and looked at Lance.

" Maybe he won't let me go out, Babe." The shorter male chuckled. Lance was about to go put on some clothes, but when he saw Kosmo, he decided it could wait a few minutes. He crawled back on the bed and laid beside Keith, pressing kisses on his face and tickling him.

Keith snickered and Kosmo yipped at Lance, getting excited and moving to nearly tackle him. He used Keith as a launching pad in the process, and Lance giggled while the husky licked all over his face. His giant furry tail swung from side to side eagerly, and Keith couldn't have been more fond while watching.

Lance found his arms wrapping behind Kosmo and his hands raking through his fur. He grinned and Keith shook his head while smiling as well.

It took a hot minute to get the very large husky to calm down, and sit down atop both of them. When Kosmo stretched out, he easily covered the couple.

" I just feel like we haven't been on a date in forever..." Lance murmured and kissed Keith's cheek softly, all the while Keith pet his dog and rubbed his belly.

" That's because we haven't." Keith said, leaning his head on Lance's shoulder. " It's kind of hard to do stuff like that when we're worrying about our friends getting murdered, remember?"

" Well... we're only going to be here for another day or two... I want to make the most of it." Lance kissed Keith's neck and wrapped his arms around him, nibbling at his ear and chuckling. He was sick of sitting in their room and wallowing. He needed to get out, needed to take Keith with.

" You're sure?" Keith chuckled. He wondered if Shiro would even let them. However... if Lance wanted it, he knew they'd find a way.

" Yeah, we'll just have to tell Shiro first. I don't want it to seem like we're sneaking out."

...

Adam had fallen asleep beside Shiro, and thank god housekeeping had washed their sheets after Lance and Keith... did the do... in them.

Shiro was sitting there, just trying to think. Pidge was such a close call, and he couldn't even think about losing any of his close family members, or any of them at all. When he'd taken people in, he'd never imagined that it would become so complicated and dangerous, but then again... he hadn't realized who Lotor was at first. Selling drugs and killing people during deals wasn't something Shiro was okay with, and was the last thing he wanted was to be associated with.