Goodbye?

(( Smut warning!))

What had resulted from Keith being pissed- as well as Lance standing his ground- wasn't some sort of cataclysmic event. Things weren't being thrown all over the weight room, but even as they 'made up'... it wasn't quite settled.

Keith shoved Lance inside of the bedroom, sweaty and pissed and clingy, and really a total emotional wreck. Keith, upon finding out Lance would be coming as well, was any number of things. He wanted to cuddle and make up, but at the same time... he knew something so soft would never do.

Lance stumbled back and caught himself on the bed as Keith kicked the door shut and locked it, following him inside. The taller boy was just trying his best to keep up. Keith had gone from storming off, to hugging him, to making out with him in the weight room, to dragging him up the stairs. It was all so fast paced.

" Baby-" Lance tried to say, and Keith was already pouncing on top of him. His lips were already pressed to his and not being shy about it.

Oh no. Nope. If this was happening, and they were about to do this 'make up sex' thing... Lance was taking control. Even as Keith tried to fight him and show he was still angry, Lance wasn't having it. His hands slipped behind Keith, squeezing his ass possessively. That immediately elicited a gasp from Keith's throat, one from surprise as he clearly hadn't been expecting it.

It didn't take long before Lance had switched their positions entirely and pinned Keith down into the bedsheets. He wasn't looking for an apology from Keith at all, but rather... he wanted to bombard him with love and passion as an ultimate way of making amends.

" I don't want-" Keith yanked Lance closer and cupped his cheeks. " I can't let you go with!"

" And I can't let you go by yourself..." Lance retorted before beginning to litter hickeys all over Keith's neck. He attacked the pale skin with his tongue and sucked deep colored, inflamed marks up to the surface. He wanted Keith to know just how badly he yearned for him to stay inside the mansion, and not accompany Shiro during the siege.

Keith's breath hitched and he craned his neck without conscious control over it, wanting to give Lance better access to his sensitive spots. He shivered and shakily exhaled as Lance's teeth dragged over his skin. Next thing he knew, Lance was tugging at the bottom of his shirt. He quickly got it off of the smaller boy and whipped it aside, following it with his own.

" You're too important to me to risk..." Lance huskily whispered down Keith's neck and palmed him through his pants. There was a premature hard-on in the process of stiffening there, and he couldn't help but squeeze and massage his member with his hand.

Keith groaned and bucked his hips, panting somewhat and not bothering to contain himself. He felt his internal temperatures skyrocketing, anger and sexual needs to blame. He grit his teeth when Lance told him he was too important.

" I'm n-not special!" Keith stammered.

Lance took Keith's wrists and roughly pinned them above his head, clearly not having liked the words that left his mouth just then. He neared their faces together, making Keith shiver in response. It almost felt like his hands had been bound just from the power of Lance's hold on them, and Keith loved the feeling.

" Fucking say that one more time... I dare you..." Lance told him in a very deep voice, one that was practically dripping with passion. Keith gulped, narrowing his eyes. He didn't say anything else until Lance squeezed his cock harder, causing a moan to erupt from his throat.

" You're special to me, god damn it..." Lance said, placing his lips on Keith's and pressing him farther into the sheets. As he kept his wrists together and pinned, Lance felt Keith's bracelet in his palm, and it reminded him of so many things. He loved Keith to the moon and back, and he'd be damned if he wasn't there to at least cover him. Even if Keith didn't want him to go, there was no way he'd ever let he and Shiro go without him.