The Honeymoon

(( Dun... dUN... DUNNNNNNNN! *drum roll*

THE FINAL CHAPTER OF BULLETS!))

It was the first time that they had been truly alone, truly on their own. Without Shiro's wing to hide under, without a whole arsenal behind their back, and without a care in the world. All they had were the beaches, the sand in between their toes, and the peaceful, salty yet fresh air.

It reminded Lance of home, his first home before he'd met Keith. It was Cuba, Cuba nicer than he'd ever gotten to roam. On the white sand, with the treasure he valued above all else.

He and Keith were on their honeymoon, having been sent away for two weeks. Part of the beach had been privatized for them, bought out by Shiro. As his wedding gift to them, he'd facilitated the entire honeymoon for the newlyweds. Kosmo, Keith, and Lance, had a part of the peninsula all to themselves.

Kosmo barked happily and ran up to the shoreline, pawing around in the shallow water and chasing coastal birds. Keith and Lance sat on the towel, watching the sunset over the water as the colors reflected on the water and bounced right back at them. Lance's hand was draped around Keith, holding him close.

He couldn't believe it. After all those years, after everything, he was back in his home country freely. He didn't have to worry about the gangs, or being shot, or letting Keith out of his sight for even a second. They were content, free to be married and live out the rest of their days. Though they had only been there for a week so far, and they had only that much more time before going home, Lance knew that everything would be alright.

In between them, they had a bottle of Malibu rum that they kept taking drinks of periodically. Neither of them were drunk, only buzzed enough to be carefree-not that they even needed the alcohol to do that- it only set the mood.

" You know... I never thought I'd end up back here..." Lance sighed calmly, inhaling the air nostalgically. Though his family had been murdered all those years ago, before the fact, his memories of his childhood were some of the best of his life.

Keith gazed over at Lance, his hair pulled back into a messy bun. Both of them were in swim trunks, but it was humid enough that it wasn't chilly. He looked back at their rented beach house, only a few hundred feet from shore, then back at his husband.

" Remember when I hated you?" Keith snorted. " Bet I never saw this coming..."

Lance laughed and reached down to hold Keith's hand. His hand massaged over the formal wedding rings they'd gotten, one with a ruby red jewel, and Lance's with a sapphire. They suited them so well.

" All because I touched your knife, right?" He asked him, massaging the top of Keith's hand soothingly. The other's pale hands were so soft that Lance couldn't stop holding them and touching him. Hell, if Lance wouldn't have known better, he would've thought that he had a fetish for Keith's hands, but who was he kidding? He just had a fetish for Keith in general, any part of him.

" And kidnapped me. And Kosmo. And you kept being cocky." Keith told him, trying to act as though he hadn't found Lance attractive at first.

" Aw, c'mon, Baby... you fell in love the second you laid eyes on me~" Lance purred and peppered kisses on Keith's cheek.

" Uh huh, yeah, sure." Keith remarked and scooted closer to lean on Lance's shoulder. It might not have been love at first sight, but he wouldn't admit to being wrong, either. He'd wanted to ride Lance's cock from the first minute he saw him, so... that had to have counted for something, right?

" Definitely." Lance whispered huskily. He pulled Keith over onto his lap, happy that his ankle had healed. It would've sucked if the smaller boy was still crippled, but thankfully he wasn't. It had been six months, after all.