Hints

There had been knocks placed on everyone's doors. Shiro's knocks. He had a specific way of doing it, so it was always clear to everyone when he did.

People began emerging from their rooms, Keith and Lance from the same one. It was four in the afternoon, and they'd stayed up late together. One, because they had sex a couple times. Two, because they binged The Office together afterwards.

They'd been woken up, and clearly were sleepy. Thankfully, though, they were both clothed as they stepped from Lance's room.

Pidge and Matt came out from their rooms, as did Hunk from his. Their maid, Shay, came upstairs to see what all the commotion was about, and Adam followed her. She'd been teaching him how to clean since the morning hours.

Once everyone was out of their rooms, Shiro gathered them in the hall.

" I decided that we're going to have a family outing." He said, smiling at everyone.

Family outing? Where to this time? Usually it was team bonding over something like dinner or an activity.

" Where are we going?" Lance asked through a yawn.

" Out to dinner. I feel like we've all been busy recently, and haven't had much time to spend with one another." Shiro said, and he looked happy while telling them all. He enjoyed spending time with everyone, but people had been off in their own little worlds recently.

Keith and Lance glanced at each other and the taller boy smirked while hearing the word 'busy'. Oh, they'd been busy alright.

Pidge had a smug expression while eyeing her brother. Now there was an excuse for him to wear the outfit. It wasn't quite as revealing as she had planned, but it made Matt look like a snacc if she did say so herself.

Matt blushed and socked her in the arm.

" That sounds really cool." Hunk grinned. " I don't have to cook."

" Where would we go?" Pidge asked. " Oh wait! Can we go to Altea Pub?! Their peanut butter milkshakes are the shit!"

" Peanut butter milkshakes?" Keith asked in a confused way. " That doesn't seem like it should work."

" Shut up you non believer." Pidge proudly beamed.

" Oh believe me... he likes milkshakes... just the vanilla kind..." Lance smirked.

" We can go there if you want. I was thinking we could vote but if nobody has a problem with that place?" Shiro looked around the group, reading facial expressions and making sure nobody was appalled. Nope. Okay, so it was decided.

" I guess that settles it." Matt said.

" I'll call everyone else and have them meet us there. Can you all be ready by five?" Shiro asked the group.

Nods were seen all around.

Soon after they all agreed, everyone went back to their rooms to get ready. Lance and Keith snuck back into Lance's room, however. Now that they were officially together, they couldn't keep their hands off of each other. It was even worse than before, and their sex drives didn't have an on/off switch. Or maybe they did... but it was jammed and couldn't be flicked off.

" Mm..." Lance hummed while kissing Keith and carrying him to the bed. Their makeout was swift and Keith could barely keep up with the way Lance's lips moved on his own.

" L-Lance... come on..." Keith chuckled while reaching for the taller boy's jeans.

" We're not about to fuck right now." Lance laughed while whispering in Keith's ear.