Arrival

(( Tea, you ask? Keep reading... poor Romelle.))

Mostly everyone had gotten a rather rude awakening when the jet touched down. It skidded along the runway, and it was a little bit of a bumpy landing. However, everything was smooth other than that.

Keith jolted awake, as did Lance when the wheels made contact with the pavement. Almost instinctively, Lance pulled Keith close, and Keith jumped closer to him. Even fresh out of slumber, the boys were eager to make sure that the other was alright.

After a couple deep breaths, and the sunrise shining in their eyes, Keith and Lance were calming down. Lance drowsily smiled, watching the very orange colored sunlight glint in Keith's violet eyes, contrasting them beautifully. He ran his hands through Keith's hair and pressed a light kiss on the top of his head.

" Is everyone okay?" Shiro asked, and there were sleepy mumbles heard all around. Hunk yawned and woke up with Shay tucked against his side. Pidge awoke with a book on her face, sending it flying from how startled she was.

" We're fine." Lance said.

" Same here." Adam grumbled, adjusting his glasses that were half fallen off after he slept in them.

Kosmo ran around the aisle and barked, jumping up on Keith's lap and nearly squishing him.

" Oof!" Keith grunted, almost wondering if the very large husky would suffocate him. Kosmo licked all over his face and barked, and Lance chuckled while watching.

It was a while later when they'd unloaded all the luggage and made their way to the resort. The sunrise splattered the sky with a rainbow of colors, and shined down on the ocean, which wasn't far in the distance. They were near the coast.

Lance had an arm around Keith as they walked.

" Man, this place is gorgeous." Lance marveled, looking around as his face lit up. " Just like my boyfriend~" He added, planting a chaste kiss on Keith's cheek.

" Shut up." Keith chuckled, shaking his head. He was happy that he'd gotten sleep on the plane, because the last thing he wanted to do was sleep their whole day there away.

" Never." Lance grinned.

Right in front of them, Pidge was losing her shit in a fit of laughter. Shiro had Matt on his back, carrying him still. Matt's legs were all but useless after what had happened after their date. She couldn't contain the snickers and all out cackling that erupted from her.

" Pidge! Knock it off!" Matt exclaimed.

Keith grimaced, knowing what Matt was feeling all too well.

" Rip." Lance remarked.

The whole resort was stunning. The building was illuminated by lights that aimed up at its exterior. There was a rich bed of flowers near the front entrance, one filled with many species and color varieties. Keith could smell them from where the group walked, and the sweet blossoms were positively dreamy. There were also palm trees that swayed in the gentle breeze, and seemed shadowy against the colorful backdrop of the sunrise.

The resort was called Alfor Resort, and it was supposedly the best one around. Shiro hadn't told everyone what it was costing, mainly because the price of the whole excursion was very high.

After check in, Shiro got to explaining everyone's rooming arrangements. He had two of the very best rooms available. The Allura Suite, as well as the Hibiscus Suite.

" Alright, so I have Matt, Adam, I, and then Hunk and Shay in the Allura Suite." Shiro explained, and Pidge smirked to herself. Did that mean she got to room with Klance? Being the only single person on the trip was working to her advantage already. " Then, Lance and Keith, you get the main room in the Hibiscus Suite. Pidge, there's a single bed in there for you as well, but it's separate from Lance and Keith's bedroom."