Oblivious

(( I hope you all think this chapter is cute! I added some fluff, if you ignore the end of it. Also! I would highly recommend following my instagram soki._.kun because I've been live streaming and answering questions lately.))

After many days had passed, things were finally getting back to normal. Well... normal for the mansion. Keith was in the kitchen, just having finished up his dinner. He was letting Lance enjoy his nap, or what he assumed was Lance's nap.

He set his plate into the sink, rinsing off the traces of food and sauces that had been left on it. Keith wasn't paying attention to his surroundings, mainly because they were silent. He'd shown up early, and Hunk was still making his rounds to tell people dinner was done.

A pair of arms grabbed Keith from behind, and his eyes widened as he dropped the plate into the dishwater. He took the person's arms, twisted out of the grip, and bent them over in a locked position. It was only then when Keith realized that it was Lance he'd done self defense on. With the fact that he'd been kidnapped twice before, Keith could never be too careful.

" Ouch!" Lance hissed, and Keith let his arm go.

" Sorry, Babe..." Keith chuckled. " Don't sneak up on me like that."

" Noted." Lance rubbed his arm, getting nostalgia from the first time that he and Keith officially met. The smaller boy had pulled the same move on him then, and so much had happened since then. It caused a smile to rise on Lance's face. " Am I going to get punched if I try and hug you?" Lance teased.

Keith rolled his eyes, smiling while standing on his toes. He cupped Lance's cheek while pressing a soft kiss on his lips.

" There's my apology." He told Lance with a light pink blush dusting his face.

Lance seemed like an excited puppy while grinning and sweeping Keith into his arms. He held him in front of himself, and Keith's arms went behind Lance's neck while his legs tangled around him. The taller boy placed a fluffy kiss on the tip of his boyfriend's nose.

" I accept it... under one condition..." Lance smirked, and Keith had a loving look in his eyes while running his hands through Lance's brunette locks.

" If you're aiming for a blowjob, you might want to try a little harder." Keith snickered, feeling his cheeks aching from the smile that had colonized them.

" What? No." Lance blushed even more so while holding Keith close to himself. For once in his life, Lance wasn't in the mood to wreck Keith and show him who was boss. Nah. His interests were focused on Keith's smile, and hearing his heartwarming laughter. " I was actually thinking... maybe we could just have a quiet night together. What do you say? You, me, popcorn, and Netflix?"

Keith was pleasantly surprised when Lance suggested that. After eating dinner and everything, he wasn't much interested in getting fucked. It was never all that satisfying to get pounded after a meal.

" That sounds great." Keith smiled, leaning his face into Lance's neck and sighing contently. Lance held him up with one arm while snagging a piece of Hunk's homemade pizza from the counter. He took a bite of it, and Keith chuckled on his tan skin, causing a ticklish sensation to travel down Lance's neck.

" You're too cute, you know." Lance told his smaller boyfriend, feeling his heart skip a beat and trip over itself from the cuteness overload.

" Wanna know what would be really cute?" Keith teased, and Lance hummed in response. " If you learned to not talk with your mouthful."

Lance swallowed, not bothered.

" I'll remember to remind you of that the next time your lips are wrapped around my-"