Splitting Up Never Works

(( NSFW warning!))

The aroma of breakfast food had filled up the entire kitchen and escaped out into other parts of the mansion as well. Hunk might've not been fond of fighting, but when he had a kitchen and food to cook with, miracles could happen. He'd set out some breakfast for everyone, because after all, that was his responsibility in the family.

Lance walked in the kitchen with his arms stretched over his head, yawning obnoxiously. Keith was close behind him, finally able to walk around without Lance blowing his top every time.

" Wow, Hunk, it smells amazing." Lance complimented.

" Thanks, man." Hunk turned around and his bright smile seemed like a sun in the middle of the kitchen. How he was awake and able to function that early, nobody knew. But no one was complaining either.

Keith looked at the sort of buffet that Hunk had set up on the counter. Bacon, scrambled eggs, french toast, mini blueberry muffins, and a pitcher of orange juice were set out. Plates and silverware sat at the beginning of the breakfast bar, and glasses were at the other end.

After fixing plates for themselves, Keith and Lance sat at the eat-in booth in the kitchen. They didn't feel like sitting at the counter or going to the dining room. It was sort of like a booth that was carved into the wall of the mansion. Behind them, there was a large, half circle shaped window that showed a stunning view of the yard.

Keith slid in next to Lance, taking a sip of the coffee that he'd fixed himself.

Both boys were still in their pajamas, clearly only half awake. Keith leaned on Lance's shoulder, and the taller boy wrapped an arm around Keith's waist. They'd come to hate the concept of personal space.

Hunk smiled at them both very fondly while turning off the stove and finishing up. He got himself some breakfast before sitting with them in the booth.

" What's up, fuckers?!" Pidge greeted while coming into the kitchen. Everyone shook their heads at her Vine reference.

Matt came up behind his sister, looking over his shoulder anxiously. Yep, he was still avoiding Shiro. What? Don't judge him. He was so shy about what had happened that the idea of facing him made Matt want to throw up. That wasn't to say that he regretted it, because he would do it all over again, but he couldn't remember some of what happened. What if he did something stupid while drunk and Shiro remembered it?

Pidge smirked while approaching the table and seeing Keith and Lance cuddling in the booth. They were too adorable. She raised an eyebrow at Lance while sliding in next to him, and Lance blushed down at Keith while biting his strip of bacon.

" Woah, Matt, you're alive? I swear that I haven't seen you for days." Keith teased.

" Woah!" Hunk exclaimed. " It's the rare, elusive Matt in his natural habitat!" He made binoculars with his hands and narrated as though he was on a nature show. " Here we see him putting some bacon onto a plate, and op- he's flipping me off." Hunk laughed to himself.

Pidge stifled her laughter while drinking back some orange juice.

" You guys are hilarious." Matt remarked. He came to sit next to Pidge in the end of the booth.

" Oh come on, buddy." Lance snickered. " You've been hiding in your room for like... ever."

" He just doesn't want to see Shiro." Keith wiggled his eyebrows tiredly before drinking more coffee.

" What even happened, anyways?" Lance questioned. Pidge bit her lip and glanced over at Matt, nudging him. Matt grew a bright shade of red.

Everyone seemed to be waiting for him to explain.