Capable

(( Shiro and Matt moment? You guessed it ;). And some Klangst. You're welcome.))

There had been multiple discrepancies with Shiro's company in the recent month. Things going missing, employees leaving later than they should've, even someone recently breaking into Shiro's office.

This wasn't just some small fish, irrelevant sort of industry. Shiro was the head of a multimillion dollar pharmaceutical company, and when someone broke into his office, it was imperative that they be removed.

The only problem was that he couldn't figure out which of his office employees was responsible. The cops couldn't get involved. Shiro avoided calling them at any and pretty much all cost. Cops and gangs- well... 'families' didn't mesh well.

And that was why he was turning it into an assignment for Keith and Lance. He figured since they worked well together, and were both skilled at combat, that they could go together. It didn't seem to be a very dangerous mission, but Shiro assumed Lotor had something to do with it.

He was in the living room, just chilling out with a glass of red wine and trying to decompress. Being the boss was stressful, and that was his way of taking the edge off.

Pidge, after having spied Shiro in the living room, scurried up to Matt's room. She felt like she was walking in on a hibernating bear at first, but once she saw her brother playing video games, she smirked.

" Mattttt!" She whisper shouted, throwing her voice.

" What?" Matt groaned, only half paying attention while sawing some guy in half on the screen. Biohazard.

" You know... Shiro's alone right now... in the living room." She wiggled her eyebrows. " I thought you might want to... utilize that."

Matt blushed while paying her more attention. She'd said something that actually made him interested.

" Maybe you should keep him company~" She teased. Matt's face pretty much steamed from how flustered he was. He threw a pillow at her.

" Stoppp!" He whined, but began mulling the idea over in his head. What harm could it do?

He let the guy on screen kill him while pacing over to the vanity in his room, running a hand through his hair, and then walking from his room. He was only wearing a basic sweatshirt and comfy basketball shorts, but for some reason he felt good about himself. He didn't need to be wearing one of Pidge's scandalous creations to try and hit on Shiro. And by hit on, Matt meant sit there awkwardly and hope that Shiro got the message.

Matt walked down the stairs, casually strolling into the living room and acting like he hadn't been expecting Shiro to be there.

" Oh. Hey..." He greeted, seeing that Shiro wasn't up to much.

" Hey." Shiro said, not minding Matt's presence as he sat on the other end of the couch. " What's up?" He asked him before taking a sip of wine. The sip must've cost him over five dollars at least, given how pricey the wine was. The aged stuff was always so expensive.

" Nothing really." Matt leaned back into the couch cushions, surprised that he didn't really feel nervous. Maybe all the video games had gone to his head, but for once he wasn't scared to stutter after every word he spoke to Shiro. " What are you up to?" He raised an eyebrow while looking at Shiro.

Why the actual fuck did he always look so handsome?! How did he pull it off?! Was Shiro a secret God or something?!

Maybe that was just Matt's overwhelming feelings for Shiro making him delusional.

" I've just been sitting here... thinking about life and stuff..." Shiro trailed off, swirling his wine around the glass. Matt watched him in what seemed like fascination. " Did you want some?" Shiro asked him, offering the glass to Matt. It would've been rude not to. Especially when Matt was looking so cute like that.