Help

(( Smut warning!))

Another week had passed, and Keith was slowly starting to adjust to the mansion life. He'd forgotten how it felt to occupy the same space with other humans after living alone. Things weren't any easier with Lance around, but at least Keith was never bored. How could anybody ever be such a thing with someone like him around?

At the moment, Keith was steamed, and coincidentally horny as all hell. It was all Lance's fault for teasing him mercilessly. There had been so many times when Shiro had nearly caught them. Fuck, the last time Lance kissed him, Shiro was in the other room! He probably heard the thud on the wall from Keith's back hitting it.

Don't get Keith wrong, he loved the idea of sex with Lance, but he didn't want to be dependent on him for getting off. That was too much for him to think about. So the next time Lance had made him hard, Keith didn't ask for help. He was too proud, and even more shy than anything, to dare to.

He thanked his lucky stars that he'd remembered to grab a vibrator on the trip home, because Keith would've been utterly screwed without one. Once he started living alone, he had gotten accustomed to using toys. His hand wasn't enough anymore; he couldn't just jack off for an orgasm. It took forever, and the end result wasn't even comparable to the alternative.

Keith didn't tell Lance that he was hard, he only ducked inside of his bedroom and found his trusty toy.

Why should he have even needed to tell Lance? He was just a tease who loved fucking with him for no other reason than because he could. That, and he thought Keith was hot and loved flirting with him. Pshhh... Keith totally didn't want to ask him for sex... not at all. He could take care of himself.

There was a slight feeling of guilt that Keith got everytime he pleasured himself, but it was something that he'd gotten used to. His body had needs, and he had an obligation to help himself out every now and then.

...

To say Lance loved pissing Keith off would've been a gross understatement. There was something about a tiny scowl on the smaller male's face that made him laugh inside. Not a genuine scowl, but the one Keith got when he was irritated with him specifically.

He'd gotten exactly that once he'd shoved Keith inside of the pantry and began making out with him earlier.

Their whole dynamic... it was abnormal to say the least. One minute they were arguing, the next they were kissing, and other times they were pep talking. Lance felt like his brain might explode any time he even attempted to wrap his head around it.

All he knew was that Keith was hot, and especially hot when he was angry. Sexual tension was beginning to reach a boiling point yet again. And Lance, being the horny guy he was, couldn't have been more eager to cash in on it.

Would it have been awkward to just go to his room and ask to hook up? Lance hoped not. He knew what he wanted, and that was Keith.

There were way more important things that Lance could've been up to. He could've been training, practicing his shooting skills, weight lifting. But was any of that as fulfilling as spreading Keith's legs and taking him? Nah.

He stood before Keith's door, seeing that it was closed. Before Lance could muster the balls to knock, he heard something rather... interesting from the other side of the wood. It was a buzzing noise, and what sounded like muffled moaning.

Lance found his face heating up, obviously being overrun by blush as he froze.

Most people might've recognized that this wasn't a good time, and would've come back later. But then again, most people weren't showing up to Keith's bedroom hoping to shove their dick in him.