No Exceptions

(( Trigger warning! If you're sensitive to blood and bodies be advised and read cautiously!))

" How could you?!" Allura yelled, drawing her hand back as pain rippled across her finacé's face.

" What are you talking about?!" Lotor asked. " Darling, what's amiss? Are you okay?" He inquired, trying to take her hand as a red welt appeared on his cheek.

" Don't touch me! Murderer!" Allura hissed at him and took a step back, and Lotor's face sank as the words left her mouth and seemed to stop the universe dead in its tracks. She looked at him in a livid, yet hurt way. There were some stray tears that had gathered in the corners of her eyes, but she didn't allow herself to cry.

The bodyguards who stood by seemed to eye her differently, and Lotor shot them a look. They immediately abandoned any thoughts of engaging her, or taking her out. Lotor could have them do it at any second if he so chose, and Allura failed to realize that.

" Allura..." Lotor said, taking another step toward her. " I can explain. You just have to hear me out."

" I don't have to do jackshit." Allura said.

" Please." Lotor extended a hand to her, feeling a searing pain in his chest. If he even had a heart, it must've just broken. Was that what it felt like? He assumed so, and he knew that he didn't like it one bit. And it was all her fault. " Just tell me what you know and who told you."

" Everything." She spat. " The drugs, the money, the murders... you've killed people. You're in a gang." She took one more step back. " And the others told me. The ones who you tried to kill, too."

" It's really not as bad as you're insisting..." Lotor got more serious.

" Oh, I'm sure." Allura folded her arms. " You have been lying to me from day one. Now get out of my way." She began trying to cut around him. Lotor side stepped and blocked her path.

" Sweetie, please, you're still my fianceé. I love you!" He put his hands on her shoulders, and she was very quick to shove them off. Allura looked down at her ring and regretted not ditching it in the ocean. She slid it off of her finger, and Lotor looked at her with beading eyes.

" Not anymore." She coldly spoke, throwing it at him and shoving her way through. Though she'd thought about hearing him out, there was no way in hell she could bring herself to now. It was fucking ridiculous.

Lotor picked it up after it hit the floor, clutching the ring as he clenched his fist. Allura didn't even look back while making her way up the stairs.

" Allura! Don't you dare walk away from me!" He snarled, and it seemed like she hadn't even heard him.

" Sir?" A henchman asked. " Do you need us to handle her?"

Lotor looked over his shoulder, his face having completely changed. It was something that would make children and even grown adults run in fear, that would make a demon piss its pants. He shook his head.

" I'll take care of it." Lotor darkly said.

Romelle was still in the car, completely terrified. It seemed like Allura had been gone for a million years, when really it was only a few minutes at best. There was still a lot that could happen in a couple minutes, though, and that was the dehabiliating part. She was stiff with fear.

What was Allura's plan?

Allura walked into her and Lotor's shared bedroom in a huff, going over to the closet and pulling down a very large suitcase. She was out of there, and nobody was going to stop her. She was starting over, about to run away with Romelle and find somewhere else. Until they had things figured out, they could stay with her parents in the city.