The Apartment

" Come on, Keith..." Lance teased, poking his cheek. " Wear it."

Keith looked over his shirt with disgust. Across the light blue front of the shirt, the words 'Warning: Choking Hazard' had been printed. There was an arrow stemming straight down from the letters, pointing to his crotch.

" No fucking way." Keith hadn't realized that it wasn't a plain blue shirt when he'd put it on. He couldn't have gotten out of it faster. Lance licked his lips while seeing his bare chest.

Keith snapped his fingers in front of him.

" Hey, fuckhead, my eyes are up here." He huffed.

Lance rolled his eyes playfully, digging back into his closet. He handed Keith a plain black t-shirt that might've fit him okay. All of his clothes were at least baggy on him, but it was worth a shot.

" It's way too cold to wear just a t-shirt." Keith examined the shirt, deciding he didn't have any grievances with it as he got inside of it.

" Yeah, yeah, I'm on it." Lance reached in, pulling out one of his favorite jackets. It was olive green with a white hood in the back. It looked a little big for Keith, but Lance didn't care. He wanted to see him wearing it for whatever reason. " Here." He handed it to Keith.

Finally they were done getting him dressed. That had been an ordeal.

Keith blushed while looking down at the jacket. It definitely felt like what a boyfriend hoodie was supposed to feel like.

Despite the way he'd been trying to pretend that his and Lance's little... encounter... hadn't happened, he couldn't stop thinking about it.

" Thanks..." The smaller boy murmured, sliding his arms into the baggy sleeves and instantly falling in love with the fabric. It was ten times softer and more comfy than it appeared to be at first glance.

Lance could feel the heat in his cheeks come to an almost boiling point while seeing Keith in his jacket. He didn't know what made him feel so proud about it, or why he wished Keith would never take it off.

" You can make anything look good." Lance complimented, chuckling while shutting the closet door.

Keith blinked a couple times, unable to stop himself while he grabbed the front of Lance's shirt. He didn't just yank on it, it was only a tiny tug forward.

Lance found himself tripping more in front of Keith, but he steadied himself by letting his hands fall around the other's hips.

Keith stood on his tip toes, not thinking while meeting their lips together. His arms met behind Lance's neck while he savored the taste of him.

It wasn't intimate, nor was it rough. The kiss housed a great deal of complicated feelings, none of which either of them could even begin to explain.

Keith pulled back, letting his eyes slowly open.

Lance didn't know what to say as they stood there like that. What was Keith's deal?! Fuck buddies didn't just randomly kiss like that did they?!

" Holy fuck." Matt said from the doorway.

Lance and Keith both whipped their heads in his direction, and Lance hated himself for not shutting the door.

Well, that was one way to see someone for the first time in years. Keith noted that Matt had a new scar on his cheek, but that was about the last thing he was focusing on at the moment.

" Hi, Matt." The smaller boy coughed, frozen in place. One would've thought that they would've jumped back from one another, but the embrace was pretty much cemented in place.