Taken

(( This chapter is kind of all over the place, but I hope you all get the main idea.))

His ego was bruised. Though Shiro could go on living without thinking about it, Lotor couldn't. He wouldn't rest until he paid for what he'd done.

" But, sir, it doesn't make sense. He's protected under Shiro's care. We missed our chance to get him." James said.

" Do you dare to question my authority? Are my requests not clear?" Lotor asked in a menacing voice. Both of the guards who stood before him stood straight with fear.

" N-no..." James said.

" Sorry, sir. It won't happen again." Kinkade added.

" Glad to hear it. Now... go." Lotor gestured to the door. " Don't come back unless you have him."

" Alive?" James questioned.

" For now." Lotor answered after contemplating. " I can't make him come here for a body, now can I?"

The two of them nodded, walking off to load up their car. This was going to be challenging and reckless. If a gang war wasn't already in progress, this was going to be a major turning point. Lotor wanted a war. He didn't like how they seemed to go on with life ignoring the wrong that had been committed against him.

He looked over his shoulder while hearing the footsteps coming down the grand staircase.

" Allura, dear, let me help you with that." Lotor plastered a smile on his face. " Where's Romelle? Surely she should be helping you with these bags."

" Romelle has her own packing to do. I can manage." Allura responded, looking at her boyfriend fondly. He was so helpful and considerate as she saw it.

Lotor made a mental note to bitch Romelle, her assistant, out once the two returned.

" I still can't believe you planned out this whole trip for us." Allura said, and Lotor wrapped his arms around her. Her hands rested atop his chest, remaining there as the couple embraced.

" Only the best for you." Lotor responded.

" I really do wish that you could come with us. Hawaii is gorgeous." Allura's eyes twinkled just from the thought of it.

" I have work, but that shouldn't stop you both from having fun." Lotor pretended to be sorrowful that he couldn't attend.

A horn could be heard honking from outside the mansion.

" That must be the cab." He told her. " I'll help you get these to the car." Lotor offered, but Allura stopped him.

" I'll be fine." She assured, moving to meet their lips together, but before she could, Romelle tripped on the bottom step and laughed nervously.

" Sorry I'm late!" She exclaimed. Lotor dirty looked her, but Allura couldn't see that much from her angle.

" It's fine. The cab just got here anyways." Allura smiled.

" Have fun, you two." Lotor said. A minute or so later, he'd sent them off.

The mansion was now ready for the events plotted to take place that night. Lotor was ready for blood, and he hoped that the majority of it was from Shiro's side.

...

Keith had hopped out of the shower, towelled off, and combed out his hair. He'd went through his entire before bed routine. He was ready to hit the pillow and never get back up until the sun rose the next day.

Maybe then he and Lance could have a talk. Keith might've been crazy, but there had to have been more to them than just sex, right? That was what he thought while he admired the hickeys Lance had left on his neck.