Alone

(( *megaphone blaring* ANGST WARNING!))

After having heard about the shocking development from Lance and Keith, Shiro had called what could only be the Hawaii equivalent of a family meeting. However, it wasn't one that was rushed and frantic. He didn't order everyone to be on high alert and immediately convene. Alternatively, Shiro had told everyone to meet him at the bar around ten that night. He was sure they all needed a drink after everything.

He had left Matt and Adam in the hotel room, mainly because Matt still couldn't walk, and Shiro didn't want Matt to be alone. They'd simply have to make the decision without them, or call them during it. With the possibility of danger on the island, the last thing Shiro wanted was to have Matt outside and vulnerable. Matt was a kickass fighter, don't get him wrong, but he still had a killer limp. Not only that, but Adam was sore as well.

Literally anyone who got fucked by Shiro should've expected to be bedridden for a couple days.

" Hey, sorry we're late." Hunk said, coming over to Shiro's table with Shay. They were both wearing flower leis and had gotten tanner. It wasn't a drastic difference in skin tone, but Shiro still noticed it.

" Us, too." Lance brought Keith, both of them hand in hand. Keith had a fresh set of hickeys on his neck, as did Lance, and Shiro noted it but chose not to comment. After all, he couldn't talk. He and his boyfriends had gotten into it recently as well.

" So..." Hunk said, trying to diffuse the awkward atmosphere. " What's the plan? Do we have to cut the vacation short and fly home?"

Shiro shook his head.

" I'm not running, Hunk." He told him seriously, making Lance and Keith stiffen at the other end of the table.

" Running seems like a great option right now, not gonna lie." Hunk chuckled nervously, scratching the back of his neck. " But you're the boss!" He added, not wanting to look like he had a problem with Shiro's leadership.

" I don't have a reason to believe Lotor is here right now." Shiro spoke. " Judging from what Lance and Keith told me about this Allura person, she has no idea about Lotor's involvement with drugs."

" Either that, or she's just really good at acting." Keith cut in.

" There's no way she was faking that." Lance said. " Didn't you see the way her eyes sparkled when she held up the picture of him? She loves the guy."

Upon saying those words, Lance wished that maybe Keith would be more observant of him. Maybe then his boyfriend would realize his love, and how deep it ran. It wasn't like Lance hadn't told Keith before, but he wondered if Keith even realized the extent of his feelings.

That wasn't the topic of discussion right then, though. They were currently trying to figure out what the hell to do about the situation at hand, the potentially dangerous one.

" Hey, uh... where's Pidge?" Hunk asked, looking around and seeing that the tiny girl was nowhere to be found.

" She's hacking into the security cameras. She told me she'd be here late." Shiro took a drink of his beer.

" Is someone with her?" Lance asked in a concerned way.

" Matt, Adam, and Kosmo are right across the hall. Maybe she's with them." Keith assured.

" Keith, no... she shouldn't be by herself. I don't like this." Lance insisted, his ocean blue eyes sullying with fear. No offense to Pidge, but if something were to happen, she'd need some help. The family didn't have guns with them.

...

Though Matt had offered to let Pidge come over and watch a movie with he and Adam, she had declined. She was busy typing away on her computer and entering an intricate pattern of codes. For the security cameras being for a resort, and not some top secret government building, she was surprised at the complexity of the system.