Quick

(( Smut warning! Also... if you don't know what the Pocky Game is, I suggest googling it.))

Revenge was stewing on the back burner. Lotor wasn't going to be satisfied until he saw Shiro's head on a stick and his pathetic little family crumble. He wanted to watch Shiro's powerful company fall to its knees, and he wanted to be the one to cripple it. In general, everything Shiro was, everything he had, Lotor wanted to ruin it.

But for right then, it was only in the works. Lotor had a girlfriend to tend to, and a business of his own that he had to run.

" Allura, dear, how was Hawaii?" He asked his beloved significant other as she and Romelle came home at last. Lotor had people fix the drywall and mop up the blood until it was spotless. Nobody would've ever been able to tell the kind of carnage that had gone on there.

Allura's eyes sparkled as she ran in to hug him. After all, it had been over two weeks since she'd been able to be with Lotor. His scrapes and bruises from Shiro had faded to the point where even she couldn't notice them.

Lotor smiled while hugging her back and pressing a loving kiss atop her head. If there was one thing in the world that he cared about protecting, Allura was it. Even if she only knew the tip of the iceberg when it came to him, even if he had to hide the majority of his being from her. She was the only one who wasn't scared of him at least the slightest bit.

" It was beautiful!" She grinned while pulling back and looking up at him. She had a sunkissed glow on her skin, and even though she rarely found herself able to tan, Hawaii had toasted her up. Allura must've been sunbathing for a lot of the time she spent there.

Romelle heaved while trying to carry Allura's and her own luggage in the same trip. She was her assistant and everything, so it was sort of her job. But it wasn't her job to trip all the time.

She did it anyways.

Romelle was one of the clumsiest people to ever walk the face of the Earth. Air, stairs, furniture, pretty much anything in existence, she'd probably stumbled over it at some point in her life.

" Woah!" She lost her footing and hold on the luggage and fell forward.

Allura had spent enough time around her to know that she was about to faceplant. She acted fast, turning around and catching her in the nick of time.

Romelle looked up at Allura with a fond smile.

" Thanks, Ally." She said, and Allura smiled back. Lotor scowled at Romelle's nickname for her.

" You should be more careful." Allura snickered.

" I will." Romelle blushed a bit while going back to the luggage.

" Here." Allura took her own suitcase. Clearly the other girl didn't have enough muscle mass to carry them both. There was no way that she could get them up the stairs by herself. " I'll be right back. I'll just take this up to my room quickly." She told Lotor, who looked outraged.

" Why should a lady such as yourself be bothered with carrying her things? Let me do it." He told her like an old timey gentleman would've.

Allura furrowed a brow, wondering why she was any different than Romelle. She shoved both her and Romelle's bags to him, assuming that since they were both ladies, he was offering to carry it for them.

Lotor knew he couldn't argue, even though it disgusted him to think about how he, a very important person, was stuck carrying Romelle's things. He viewed her as less than, but the last thing he wanted was for Allura to find that out.

" Thank you." Allura told him gratefully. " Gosh, I'm parched. Let's go get something to drink." She gestured for Romelle to follow her. " We'll be in the kitchen." Allura added, and Lotor grumbled to himself while begrudgingly taking the luggage.