Complicated

(( *Avril Lavigne screech* wHy'd yOU HAvE to gO aND mAke THinGs So comPliCateD?!))

Shiro had found that Matt was avoiding him even days after what had happened. He figured that he must've been too shy about it to show his face. Or maybe it was just that Shiro wasn't good enough, and that worry was also heavy on his mind.

So he decided to make a business trip to his office at the pharmaceutical headquarters. Why? One, so Matt wouldn't have to race around the mansion to hide. And two, because he had nothing else to do. There weren't any major issues in the mansion that he needed to tend to, and that gave him the green light to continue with his plan to leave.

Right as he was about to take off, Shiro bumped into Adam on his way out of the kitchen. He'd wanted to grab some coffee before heading out, and thankfully it didn't spill during their collision. Adam's drink wasn't so fortunate.

Red spilled all over the floor from Adam's juice. It looked like blood had been pooled all over the place, and Shiro was grateful that it wasn't the real thing. It could've fooled him, though.

" Fuck! My bad." Adam told him, awkwardly smiling while grabbing some paper towels and kneeling down to begin cleaning up. Shiro set his coffee on the kitchen counter before beginning to help.

" Sorry. I didn't see you." Shiro responded while sopping up the red, liquidy drink. It really looked like someone had been murdered in the middle of his kitchen.

Adam looked up at Shiro, seeing that he seemed to be ready to go out. Damn, did his muscles pop thanks to that form fitting shirt. He bit his lip.

" So... where are you off to?" Adam asked.

" The office." Shiro answered. He was oblivious to the way that the other man was staring him down, undressing him with his eyes.

" Mind if I come? I literally have nothing to do anyways." Adam asked, hoping that Shiro might let him accompany him. Wait! What was he thinking?! Was Shiro with someone? He wasn't sure after having seen Matt the other night. Was Shiro off limits?

Well... if Shiro was... he would reject any advances, right? Adam was counting on that. But at the same time, he almost wanted to get with Matt. It was so confusing! God, the gayness was so conflicting sometimes. He couldn't decide if he liked Matt's cuteness, Matt's ginger hair and his pretty sunset orange eyes. Then there was Shiro, and holy damn Adam didn't even need to explain that one. He was eye candy, and nice, and strong, and everything that a man could want.

Shiro shrugged.

" Yeah, I guess so. I don't know what I'm going to do there yet."

Adam had an idea, but he wondered if Shiro would let him get that far. Only time would tell.

...

Keith was in the basement, sketching in his notebook and listening to some rock music. It was Fall Out Boy, one of his very favorite bands in the entire world.

He'd been up for hours already, but had decided to let Lance sleep in. He clearly needed the rest, especially after all the stress that he'd been under. And that's how Keith got away with walking around. Lance wasn't up to reprimand him for it and carry him to wherever his heart desired.

He let his pencil lazily run across the surface of the page, depositing light pigments to what he'd already drawn. It was Lance, a portrait of him. Compared to Keith's first drawing of his boyfriend, this one was very professional and neat. It looked almost exactly like Lance, and Keith hadn't even needed a reference image. He'd memorized his beautiful face, and could draw it without a second thought.