Two's Better Than One

(( Poly smut warning! For some reason, people feel the need to comment that they're uncomfortable with poly relationships. Please stop complaining and saying rude things. Thanks!))

After the hassle of getting home from dinner, Shiro, Adam, and Matt were all at least buzzed. None of them were blackout drunk or anything of the sort, but Adam had drank the most out of all of them.

Matt was the least intoxicated, so he'd driven them home. It wasn't as bad as it sounds, though it probably would've been smarter to call an Uber or something. That's besides the point. Once the car was in park, Shiro laughed to himself for literally no reason.

Adam was in the backseat, and he purred from the back and breathed down Matt's neck. Shiro and Adam both eyed Matt, and Adam even licked his lips. He and Shiro had a whole plan, though most of it was unspoken.

They all got out of the car and by the time Matt had circled around the front of the car, Shiro had already swept him up into a heated kiss. Matt's eyes bulged, but he let himself kiss back for the brief time it lasted.

" Sh-Shiro..." Matt stammered, feeling his hands run down his sides and squeeze his hips.

" Come on..." Shiro smirked, and Adam came up behind him. Shiro welcomed him in, tucking Adam against his side.

" You really want to?" Matt chuckled, looking over at Adam. There was an unmistakable look on his face. Before Shiro could answer, he found that Adam had cupped Matt's cheek and met their lips together. Matt was one steaming, ball of fiery blush as he stood there.

Oh.

So that's what Adam's kiss felt like. In that case, it was powerful and hungry, and he was nearly knocked off his feet by it.

Shiro felt filthy as the two parted from one another. He put his hands behind either of their heads, guiding his boyfriends back together.

" Keep going with that... it's so hot." Shiro told them, and Matt and Adam looked each other over. Matt had almost forgotten what Shiro acted like when he was tipsy. He was way less shy, and more up front about what he was into.

Matt gave Shiro a sultry look before leaning into Adam once again. Their lips pressed together and met in a messy, passionate kiss. Matt felt the urge to shut his eyes and indulge in it, but no. He watched Shiro for a moment, trying to get the very much larger man turned on.

Adam couldn't have been anymore into this. Matt was so innocent compared to he and Shiro, and his lips were so much smaller. That was right up his alley. Adam was a switch, yeah, that much was true, but right then... he knew he was about to wreck Matt with Shiro's help.

Shiro was hard in his pants by the time Adam and Matt parted with saliva bridging between their lips. They all were.

" Bedroom. Now." Shiro took Matt and Adam's hands and led them inside through the garage entrance. They snuck inside, not wanting to get caught by anyone. They were very smooth in the way they crept up the staircase. After all, it was only eleven at night. The mansion's inhabitants were all very much awake still.

They were almost to Shiro's bedroom by the time Matt spotted Pidge in the hallway. She laughed to herself quietly, shooting him a thumbs up. Neither Shiro or Adam noticed her, and Matt was grateful for that.

He didn't have much time to dwell on it as he was shoved into Shiro's bedroom.

" Takashi..." Matt uttered shakily when Shiro began unbuttoning his shirt and kissing all along his neck. Adam was throwing his own clothes aside in the background.

" Do you want it?" Shiro asked down Matt's neck, whipping the shorter male's shirt across the room. Shiro was way more aggressive when it came to half-drunk sex. Matt was made fully aware of that, and got deja vu from the first time he'd sucked Shiro off.